10 Reasons Why I Should Not Have Been Drinking
... especially in the middle of a tough semester:
1) I started giggling at inanimate objects such as shot glasses.
2) My back's already begun to hurt. (I can't remember why, but I know it's related.)
3) I tripped over a stool and hit my cheekbone on the wall.
4) I responded with a "Je les aime!" ("I love them!") to every question posed to me, related or not.
5) I found a bottle cap on a chair and told my friend "I found a noun."
6) I started speaking Hindi. By that I mean, asking "What's your name?" in Hindi to anyone whom I didn't recognize, which was practically everybody.
7) I didn't say "Cheers" when clinking bottles. I said "Bon weekend".
8) I was so high, I fell asleep. And woke up with a twisted elbow. It still hurts a lot :(
9) Having a shitload of cocktails after 2 months of tee-totaling doesn't appear to be a great idea. A bit of Baileys and Goose suddenly makes you feel like... WOW!ICANDOTHEPOPLOCK! ..when you can't.
10) I started to cry a little at the end coz I remembered my unfinished Morphology assignment.
(Yes, Professor Alec! Even during a fizzy fiesta, I'm thinking about you. You and your darned assignment! Be kinder to me! Kapiiissshhhhhtt)
Plus, the effects didn't kick in until the next 10 hours. I thought I was doing great until.. Pukity pukity puke.
And how weird do I look in the picture? I don't even know what I was doing. Tapi takpe. A couple of taggers said I don't post enough pictures.. so there we go. Now you know why I don't post a lot of pictures.
FYI, although I remember most of these things via videos and friends' accounts, I don't think I was that drunkity. It's just that most of my English vocabulary escaped me (That, and my mind was too lazy to look for the proper words. Some of my friends are very familiar with this personal trait). I think I was quite aware of what was going on at the time.
The fuzzy line between getting tipsy and getting Absolutly hammered... don't you just love that? The night didn't solve any of my problems but hey, those problems wouldn't have been any better if I'd stayed home and drunk milk, right?
As they say it in SATC- I'm not drunk; I'm sedated from my pain!
WORD.
PS; I found this in my camera. I dunno, it must have meant something:
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

39 comments:
JAJAJAJA. So funny!!
I'm glad you had fun, cause cleaaaarrrly you did ;)
*waves at the drunk gal*
Look at my hand and tell me how
many fingers there are.
You found a NOUN? Lol, what! Hahahaha..... Nice pic, I'd like to see more too :)))
hahaha wow you sounded like a hot hot mess! but it's okay... cuz you only live once!
@ Shingo: Uhm, eleven?
Haha! :) A good binge is very productive every-now-and-then. Just as long as you had fun! :P
lol @ speaking hindi. blame it on the goose.
@ Asif: You know it. d: ,
Dude. Your hindi was so REAL. Youre like someone else altogether.
-RD
As the lady of the goose, I totally approve this behavior. Love the pic as well!
This is funny :-D Although I know you felt like crap at that time, you don't mind amusing people, do you? :-)
Haha! I love you! Drunken stories are the best :)
We all need to let our hair down once in a while, don't we?
And just FYI, I'm so stealing your "I found a noun" thing! ;)
replying 'Je les aime' at everything! LMAO
its gud to be wild n have fun every now n then xD
LOL to numero cinco.
@ RD: I've had a lot of practice. ;)
@ Andhari: Aye aye!
@ MKL: We gotta do it some time, right...
@ Nic: HAHA I love you, too, steal away!
@ Manju & Amor: There is no other way.
“Yo Nashe, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but BeyoncĂ© had one of the best hangovers of all time! One of the best hangovers of all time!”
I liked everythin in this post...
" I dunno, it must have meant something"--This is why i read your blog. haha.
You are the cutest! Sounds like my Friday night...I just discovered a huge bruise on my ass and I have no recollection of how it got there.
@ Ortega: Why thank you =))
@ Candice: WHEEE! I'm gonna wonder wonder about your bruise now. LOL
Ha! I love #5. Here's to middle-of-the-semester drinkathons.
funny...that list looks very similar to my list of 10 reasons why i SHOULD be drinking! HA!
the morning afters can be somewhat fun trying to piece the prior night's events together. and i'm so sure that picture had meaning...just not sure if we'll ever know that meaning ;)
BARHAHAHA!!!
the linguist in u gets unleashed when u're drunk. alor.
@ K. Vee: How come people like #5? Haha...cheers!
@ Bananas: I don't think we'll ever know. :\
@ Masth: Like I said, I wasn't that higghhh... I swear, otak just malas nak fikir banyak.
Whenever I'm drunk, I have a friend to send drunk text messages to.
@ Envoy: I would so love that.
"Bon weekend" is going to be my battle cry, come Friday.
@LiLu: You KNOW there is no other way.
why dont we make a contest on posting the best drunk picture ever? that'd be awesome. and yeah, hangover story always make me laugh.
ps. is that really kanye west whom commented on this post?
@Nitia: Haha! I'd lose the contest among the many drunkity people who always drop by here!
And no, not Kanye! LOL that's MKL, one of the commenters.
Ah interesting!There's one on my blog...pls chk it.Luv 2 hear 4m u.
A few nights ago I was at home drinking vodka with a lot of sprite. I still got drunk but I didn't have as much fun. I knew I should have left the house that day and got really hammered somewhere else.
Glad you had fun. The problem stayed exactly where you left it after you sobered up, didn't it?
i looooove your blog. the layout is great... god that sounds retarded.... but im new to these things and yours is like the coolest ive seen so far!!!
@ Errant: What's up?
@ Demigoddess: Wouldn't you know it... sigh.
@ Nomad: I'm always happy to hear someone likes it! :D
ps. your mom has good taste ;)
@ Bananas: you know it ;)
that photograph shows the mothership UFO from the distant planet Cookie. they were trying to find you to take you back home, but you were too wasted to wave \\\\oo////
@ Uno: I am thus enlightened.
Mither uf Gid o_O
0.o
Post a Comment