Throughout KL

1) I seem to be a fan of talking to white men in elevators.

2) Was surrounded by Arabs, Africans, Central Asians and Chinese Indonesians everywhere I went.

3) I accidentally walked in on my kid brother peeing in the hotel bathroom. I realized that the last time I saw a human penis was... a long time ago.

4) On my 3rd night, I had a funny dream where a few friends and I took an impromptu trip to Jakarta for a day, and I refused to come back coz my mom would probably demand to keep my passport (whut?) and not let me travel to Indonesia ever again. (This is like, so based on reality; my mom really doesn't want me going to any part of Indonesia for fear I won't return, or return with like some Indo hottie or something. Little does she know.) (Gw pengen blasteraaaan!!)

5) Met my friend Masrois and family at the Sunway Pyramid ice rink! Coincidences of all coincidences.

And oh, there was a professional/national (apparently) ice-skater skating in the rink, lending a hand to people who fall. Good news: He was tall and pretty good-looking (and ever helpful). Bad news: I didn't fall. Nor could I make myself fall. Fuuuucccck lah.

We did exchange a few words, though, coz girlfriend's still got it. Heh.

The above picture is a snap of a menu of one of the restaurants I went to. (I ended up not eating there, lulz, but it wasn't because of the disturbing menu.)


Back in Singapore... it's latino fever! My favourite part of the country is bursting with rumba spirit as we speak. The sad part is, my party kakis are all tied up with work and my main man is down with chicken pox. WTF?!

If I wasn't so brokety broke right now I'll be downing them Bacardi mojitos and Cuba Libres by the dozen. Hmmpph.

13 comments:

Andhari said...

You singaporeans thinking indo is some sort of sinful country..

Well it is muahahaha..

If she's freaked out abt you heading to Jakarta, imagine what would she do if I kidnap you to Bali? Indo pride baybehh lol

Nashe^ said...

Indo pride ;)

justyn said...

OMG Nashe!! That menu got my laughing and my roomate thinks I'm bonkers...

Good on you for talking to the ice-skater. Musta been heat on ice =))

Ortega said...

It's like they're serving you the best of their remains. LOL. LOLLLLL.

So are you still going to the latino fest? :)


I liked this post.

Anonymous said...

That menu is so funny! Sounds like you had a good time. Please go find a penis that's not your brother's tho... lol. but seriously. get laid girl. lol

masth said...

LaPicaro wonders if nashty managed to take a picture of le zooming skateur.

at least there were words EXCHANGED there. i cldnt even make out what he was saying coz i was busy swooning. alor.

Nashe^ said...

@ Justyn: Heat on ice, definitely. ;)

@ Ortega: Yeah exactly! Hahaha.

@ Margarita: Soon. LULZ. XD

@ Masrois: No, I cuma amek video je. Tu pon mukz dia x bis nampz. Tapi hebat jugak, show you some time ;)

rachaelgking said...

Party khakis?? Where do I get some of those...

the girl in stiletto said...

hey hey kidnap me to bali too! i'm in dire need of such a kidnap.

i'm too fcuked up right now. please kidnap me and don't return to sender.

Nashe^ said...

@ LiLu: LOL, 'kakis' would simply refer to 'buddies' in my native language! x)

@ TGIS: Aww Ejannz is something wrong? :(

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

OMG! That menu is hilariously crazy! hahahaha!

floreta said...

hahaha number 3 made me laugh!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Mel: XD

@ Floreta: Don't laugh! This is a serious issue!! (lulz)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive