Fookeded


Well. I am, anyway.

Hope everyone else is having a rollin' good time.

17 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

we both babe, we both. such an irony that this is a new beginning to my (career) life and yet an end(?) to some crapshit.

let's get drunk.

Nashe^ said...

@ Ejannz: I like the way you think. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Drink?

-RD

flashman said...

Oh no what's wrong dear nashty?

Nashe^ said...

@ Rayan: Bottoms up, definitely.

@ Flaz: Some stuff with the Tanker. :( Don't feel like talking about it just yet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hmmm...did I miss something? Why are we fucked? lols... Ummm I'm just around the corner or a blog away..If you need anything...drop me a line. take care sweetie. =)

karmaputra said...

i'll ring sometime, if that's okay with you. all is not fooked.

TG said...

Bitchin', bimbotic, botanophobic college undergrad now fooked?

OMG OMG OMG!

Nashe^, are you ok? I'm worrying ^^

justyn said...

SIGH. I'm not feeling great myself. If I could fly there and commiserate, I would! Hang!

Nashe^ said...

@ Mel: Thanks! But this is just something I need to work out on my own. :(

@ Putra: All is not.

@ Nino: Aww sorry to worry you. But this problem of mine just takes time. Thanks :)

@ J: Or I could fly there! Hahaha...

Moonjava said...

Take care hon!

Nashe^ said...

:))

Gadfly said...

Proper fooked?

;-)

Nashe^ said...

Aww G don't ask that. :))

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive