Hot Hot Heat


I just saw the hottest policeman alive.

I may or may not be exaggerating.

I liked it when he dropped his pants coin

..and it rolled right between my legs feet.

I was/am seriously in the mood to be violated.

I'll come back soon with a more complete post.

27 comments:

rachaelgking said...

"I am in the mood to be violated" might be the funniest/best thing I've read all day.

Yep, definitely.

izan said...

Ooooh Nashe. What now? Does he by any chance look like the Tanker?

justyn said...

His coin rolled between your feet???
Girlie, I'm gona need the lowdown on this one! lol.

Nashe^ said...

@ LiLu: Good to know! XD

@ Izan: Geez man. I was trying not to bring that up! Yeah they definitely have the same nose. And hair. Oh shucks.

@ Justyn: What luck, right? I don't really have a lowdown, it happened so fast. :(

karmaputra said...

catch you on msn soon. SOON. i wanna hear all about this little cop who made the nashter feel frisky.

Nashe^ said...

@ Putra: Soon! XD

Ame said...

Still feeling horny? HAHAHA. I need to file a police report today. *thinks Mr Q*

Prometheus said...

Come back soon? Where are you now? Did you go back to get some more LOL hehe

Ortega said...

In the mood to be violated, eh. Just how cute are you... I'm seriously wondering how he must look like. =)

Might it be the uniform?

Nashe^ said...

@ Ame: Oh YOU know. "Who needs a Q!"

@ Prometheus: If I had it my way... The night would have ended on such a yummy note.

@ Ortega: The uniform helped, but it was the man himself who was oh-so-hunky. I'm dying.

the girl in stiletto said...

oh my god! lol. what the eff. you're so hormonal!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! This post is the best thing to read first thing in the morning :)

http://fab.typepad.com

flashman said...

Mak kau. Ni dah kenape! Man in blue, huh... What's his name? I got a few friends in the SPF... ahhaha.


You better come back soon.

karmaputra said...

of all things that happened, he had to drop something. and of all places it went, it rolled between your feet.

of course.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh my! Nashe! Tsk tsk...naughty you! I never imagined of reading something like this from you. lols...you're soooo cute!

Pinked said...

LOL, tell me about it, it must be the weather!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Ejannz: Only a doctor will call me 'hormonal'. Haha!

@ Margarita: It is? =p

@ Flaz: I got his name ;) But there ain't no way I'm revealing it here.

@ Putra: Of course, right?

@ Mel: You haven't hung around long 'nuff. LULZ

@ PLP: it MUST be, then! He's hot, I swear.

kam said...

were you wearing a skirt? o.0

Nashe^ said...

@ Kam: Is that part of the equation at hand? ;)

Unknown said...

I was/am seriously in the mood to be violated.

hahaha i think that just made my day.

and yes, men in uniform.. mmmMmmm.

Andhari said...

I said it once I'll say it again. CUFF HIM AND HAVE YOUR WAYYY lmao

Nashe^ said...

@ Kym: Mmhmm is right! *teehee*

@ Andhari: I lost sight of that strategy in the heat of the moment. =.=

amor said...

You naughty, naughty girl, LOL. Someone needs a warrant of arrest.

Nashe^ said...

@Amor: Yes, make it sound kinkier why don't you. ^^

the girl in stiletto said...

ahaha. i'm still waiting for the full porno version... where is it? :P btw, i've an award for you :)

Nashe^ said...

Ahem... Since he's a policeman, I wouldn't want to land him in such trouble...

floreta said...

hahahah i love it! being horny is fun..

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive