Coming.

I'll be going for Ben & Jerry's with my brother and accessory shopping with my aunt tomorrow. Today though, a text conversation between one of my galpals and me is enough to trigger a whole slew of bad thoughts to keep me occupied. Yes, she'll be reading this.


Her: Dude we're goin back to his hotel rm again.tonite. He insistd.

Me: Who's "he", again?

Her: the swiss guy.

Me: Ah. Ok.

Her: DUDE!! hes fcking big it freaks me out yo

Me: lol. Do i need to know this?

Her: the worst part is tt he cums in french......

Me: Thanks for the 411. my life is now more enriched with tht info. Anything else?

Her: i hav no idea wat hes saying,,!! why cant he just do it in english.. Help me!

Me: What do u want me to DO??

Her: Help me translate hahahahahhaha.

Me: Very amusing, i'm sure. -.-

Her: Jeez haha i bet even your ex from brunei nvr cums in malay.


I shall not dignify that comment by responding, Ms Zachary, but thanks for the entertainment.

[update]
I just found a place which serves tequila blended with Mars Bars. Oh no. Oh no.

24 comments:

heloise said...

HAHAhaha your responses to her made me crack up XD

karmaputra said...

i spit out my cafe espresso. now we know, swiss guys are "fcking big".

hoho. rofl.

the girl in stiletto said...

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahh. your friend is hilarious.

flashman said...

How does she propose you TRANSLATE??? Haha! This kinda made ma day. Weird.

Anonymous said...

I'm ashamed to say I know Ms Zach personally. huhu

Too bad I didn't know she was sleeping with the swiss. I thought she was with the indo grafitti guy..?

-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Heloise: Don't laugh! XD

@ Putra: I refuse to generalize...

@ Ejannz: She's knocked in the head, seriously.

@ Flaz: Weird, but believable. :)

@ Rayan: Trust me, the indo graffiti guy is so old news. LULZ.

Ortega said...

WE ALL NEED FRIENDS LIKE THAT!! Love your responses. wakakaka

Nashe^ said...

We certainly do.

Anonymous said...

Whaddya mean old news? Isn't he the one at Arena? Oh wtf Ms Zachary...

You meeting shinny for tennis or not? I feels like watching u guys.

-RD

Nashe^ said...

Rayan, that guy was the Arena dude but he left for Cali like, 3 weeks ago. LULZ.

And yeah, I think we're playing. Stay tuned for doubles. Bring your protective gear!

unokhan said...

grrl gonna be so spoiled, mm hmmm

karmaputra said...

mars bars tequila? blended?? "oh no" is right! gotta tell me all about it. and have fun with ben&jerry's later.

deepteshpoetry said...

Superb.U loved my last poem remember?I've a new poem,Nashe.Can't wait 4 ur comments.

M'Liene M'Lina said...

hahah. how were you supposed to help her translate? can she remember what he say even? please dont tell me you guys were planning on recording it.

izan said...

I'm just wondering the look on your face when she brought up the brunei hottie. HAHA.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hahahaha. Girl talk...Lols... that was a bit too descriptive even for me. hehehehehe...

Prometheus said...

You know what they say about a friend in need hehe.

I thought girls like to talk about stuff like that?

Nashe^ said...

Hehe. Indeed! It's just that I was barely out of bed when she texted me. LOL

slopmaster said...

Can you post how to actually "cum" in French? I've been doing it in English which is weird because I'm in a French speaking country.

Nashe^ said...

Slop, I really don't know. I asked a French girl, and she thinks it's something along the lines of "Ah oui ouai..!!"

Her words, not mine. XD

Prometheus said...

How many languages do you know? Can you write down how to cum in every language that you know lol?

Nashe^ said...

I can speak about 4 languages. But don't ask for any samples. LOL!

Unknown said...

TMI! TMI!!! hahaha! ;P and oh my, tequila blended with mars bars?!!??! =D

Nashe^ said...

YEAPP! You should have one sometime!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive