L'eight.
I went to Page One at VivoCity last night to buy some books to chill with over the next few weeks. But by some weird twist of fate, my feet brought me to River Island, where I finally (and I mean FINALLY) found the cardigan I have been hunting high and low for. It's just the right cut and details. I know the plan was to buy books but... whatever, right? I mean, when you've been searching for something so long, you can't let it go when it's hanging on the rack right in front of you. I knew you'd agree. And I have a feeling I'd be buying clothes from nowhere but River Island for the next few months. That place is just begging me to clear them out. Or maybe I have really gone nuts.
I have so many mini-plans lined up, I'm getting giddy thinking about my week. I should really just relax since I have like 10 more weeks to fit everything in!
Anyhoo. ChinkGirlMel tagged me with this all-8 meme like a decade ago. Alors, here we go.
8 things I look forward to:
1) Calls from overseas (long distance calls are just lovely, aren't they.)
2) Emails from all/any of you guys (they do perk me up)
3) Going to Turkish restaurant Anatolia again for kebabs.
4) Crazy boozy nights at Clarke Quay/the Cannery
5) Sleeping over at the GFF's place and being all girly
6) Video chats with Aditya (I'll be laughing to no end)
7) The day I can finally set foot in JKT/NY/London again.
8) Eating the stuff that my friends bake/cook. (we're really not that bad in the kitchen)
8 things I did yesterday:
1) Stretches (gotta keep the limbs flexible, right?)
2) Bitched about a blogger (none of you, I swear!)
3) Deleted some songs from my MP3.
4) Reveled in the fact that I don't have to get up!
5) Hung out at VivoCity.
6) Bitched about the blogger again.
7) Wrote down the movies I wanna catch (coz I forget those easily)
8) Bitched about same blogger.
I'm sorry, does this make me sound catty and shallow? I make no excuses for slamming this person from all angles. It had to be done before I freakishly lost my mind with the stuff she writes. It's done in private, so cut me some slack. And anyway, she makes it so easy. Moving on...
8 things I wish I could do:
1) Go back to ballet
2) Play chess
3) Do a proper split
4) Travel the world
5) Dance like Ciara
6) Draw/sketch like my friend Masrois
7) Speak standard Malay without giggling
8) Live happily ever after.
8 shows I watch:
1) Kimora
2) C.S.I
3) Desperate Housewives
4) Big Bang Theory
5) Ghost Whisperer (lol)
6) Ninja Warrior (MAJOR LOL)
7) How Do I Look?
8) An indon show called Hikmah (because the love of my life is in it, lol)
Dudes. Have you ever caught an episode of Ninja Warrior? The Japanese are siiccckk when it comes to gameshows! My house is never quiet when it's on, coz we'll all be yelling and getting all hysterical. In case you've never caught it...
I know I should tag 8 people. But as I said in the previous tag, I don't know 8 people. Grab this, all ye bloggers sans a creative vibe! I'm off to plan my week :))
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

23 comments:
i like Hikmah :)
you got me rofling so hard at the ninja warrior vid! wtf i can imagine you, yelling at the tv. ahhahahaha
That video is CRAZY. the japanese peope really know how to embarrass contestants!
Have fun this holiday.
babe, you watch hikmah??!!!! wahahahahhahahahahha i know the series but i never watch it. mum & sisters all love it. i know my sister likes someone in the series. jeng jeng jeng... could it be the love of your life that she's fancying? LOL.
speaking of malay + giggling, funny thing happened last night. i dreamed of me having to talk in proper malay to some friends & my malay was horrible & i laughed hard as i said them.
Hahahaha it's about time you did this tag! Hehehe... Hmmm very intriguing I wonder who is this blogger that you keep mentioning in 8 things you did yesterday. hhehehehe.I wish I knew how to dance period... Lols! I have no coordination I swear. hehehehe
@ putra: Hikmah :))
@ Ortega: The Japs are THE badasses when it comes to these things!
@ Ejannz: It's Dito, from Hikmah 2 (if I remember right) I'm in love with Dwi Andika!
@ Chinky: Yea I did, finally! It's been in the draft for some time.
SEE! i told you you will have plans alright? Anyway, just hang on tight to your cash for now, you are only supposed to go shopping on Labour Day. Kesian later your friend terpinga2x uh... hehehe.
Anw, I just wanted to scream out loud and brag that I KNOW WHO YOU ARE REFERRING TO. *smug look*
Ok, fine. At least I think I know. Hohoho!
Dude give me a low down about this partcular blogger. What's up? News flash and you didn't even tell me.
ps. How weird is it that we have a turkish restaurant called Anatolia here too? Same chain? I dunno.
Nice one, nashe! Hope you don't pause the bloggin when you're busy having sleepovers and everything!
I wish I was on holiday. =( Summer ain't quite here yet.
@ Ameliene: Yeah I shouldn't spend first, but that River Island was totally worth it! ;)
And yes, you DO know who I'm referring to.
@ Lo: Might be the same, aye.
Haha, I know this blogger in real life, and I don't want to risk it by talking about her online =p
@ Justyn: Oh come on, wait for it! Your summer vacay will be more awesome than mine.
Hey I like River Island, but I'm too broke now to even buy anything. So sad. :( Hope the vacation is a great one! :)))
@ Heloise: Thank you! Wheee~ :)
i still cant get over the fact that gaby has got huge kids berbanding dgn saiz dier. hahaha. i wish i was like mas too!
LOL! to the vid.
And the replay --- priceless at every angle..
@ Hamz: YEAH her kids are gempal gempol man! Juanita and Celia XD
@ Amor: It's kickass, alright! :D
Man, I'm so excited for your vacation too! Lol, sounds fun! I LOVE RIVER ISLAND.
And...thsi blogger you bitched about sound like the recent me with my craziness, is it? LOL. btw, you on fb?
@ PLP: HAHA. No, this blogger is a whole other bag of craziness!
And yeah on FB, my link is on the right underneath my profile :)
waaaa... you can do ballet? thats awesome!! i love ballet-dancer.
I can't do most ballet stuff now though. VERY sad. I can probably like, complete 2 full routines and that's it. =((
Oh, I love international calls. But then, international calls usually appear as anonymous numbers in my phone and I never pick up anonymous calls...
@ Demigoddess: HAHAHAHA. I pick up almost anything!
oh that masrois girl? i never did like her. she has horrible hair and everything else.
and i'll never forget the time u shrieked in the bus when the Ninja Warrior commercial came up. xD
ooh and yeah. life IS great, shldn't it? ROFLMAO
i just realized the octopus man has a cameo in that vid!!! he's crazy!!!
AND THAT SUMO LADY IS BLOODY HILARIOUS!!!
So it's honeym now? ;D
Post a Comment