Encore II

I'm having my great big Phonetics & Phonology exam tomorrow. Honestly, I don't think I can make it out alive. There are just too many things I don't understand, to many technical steps that refuse to be absorbed by my brain. Just wish me luck, okay? Thanks.

Oh yeah, got tagged again.

*******
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Andhari? Where do I even begin? Uhh... I think she's got almost everything I want, 'nuff said.

Fashion Pet Peeve(s)?
Crocs, over-accessorizing, tights worn on the outside and fake designer-wear. I'd rather be dressed in original Bebe than fake Dior, nam sayin'?

What is your favorite piece of clothing you own?
I obviously can't decide, don't make me!

Which color dominates your wardrobe?
Black, white, and pink. (I had to open my wardrobe for this one)

Favorite designer?
(What kind of sick question is this!?) I shall choose one and not think about this anymore! Erm... Kimora Lee Simmons? But Helmut Lang, Jil Sander and Cavalli ain't bad either. What? Is that more than one? Oh. While I'm at it, lets throw in Harry Halim for his funky shoe designs.

What is your dream job?
A designer's muse, maybe. LULZ. Okay well, I'd enjoy something that allows me to travel a great deal. That'd be tiring, but it's the happy kind of tiring.

Who do you want to meet in person?
Lets make this simple- my bloggerazzi.

What's your favorite type of music?
RnB, hiphop and power pop, but I don't mind raggaeton or like, ballads at all, depending on my mood. Nothing classical, please.

What are you listening to right now?
We The Kings (and *ahem* Ndeesaster, lol) (no, I'm serious)

What would make today special?
A call from someone unexpected, maybe. Or someone hot telling me he wants to make out. Or a sudden revelation that phonology is really easy to learn.

What is your all time favorite perfume?
Moonsparkle by Escada, no question. It's simply screams night-time sexiness to me which is just so perfect.
What is your favorite make up brand?
I'm not a makeup person coz a lot of brands just can't be applied on my face. (No, really, I don't know what's wrong with my skin.) But some that I can use are Anna Sui, MAC, Z.A and Avon.

Any favorite models?
Agyness Deyn, Naima Mora and Chanel Iman, especially Agyness. Naima is too gorgeous for words, and I find Chanel so striking somehow, but Agyness? She's just the bomb. I wish she was a brunette, though.
If you could be or look like anyone in the world, who would it be?
My friend Marie. I love everything about her, though she doesn't know it. I can get almost depressed thinking about how adorable-looking she is. :(

What's your favorite comfort food?
Cookies and pain perdu. HO YUMMEH.
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A big bag of Famous Amos.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Hands down, it's either chocolate fudge or chocolate chip cookie dough.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Manhattan/Jakarta/Berlin/London. But then again, one hour might not be enough to satisfy me in any of those places. So I'd rather pick like... Maldives. And be happy with the beautiful beach for a full hour.

What is your favorite weather?
The sunny type of autumn cool that you won't get in Singapore.

What would you like to learn to do?
Play chess. I don't know how many times I've said this.

Which language do you want to learn?
I'm already learning what I want i.e.; French, but taking up Spanish would be pretty neat as well. I heard it might be sexier to make love in Espanol, oh fuck yes

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Getting rid of random cellulite. Yeah sure, everyone has cellulite but still.

If you had 100 bucks now, what would you spend it on?
Pain perdu from Bakerzin, milkshake from Billy Bombers and some Bacardi to stash away for a rainy day. And maybe a new wireless router.

What do you look for in a friend?
Wit, sincerity, honesty, good sense of humour and a great amount of tolerance for me and my shit.

What is your current obsession?
Transparent nail polish

***

Interested with this super long meme? Here are the rules :
1. Respond : Answer the questions in your blog.
2. Replace the question you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
3. Tag 8 people.


Too bad, though, I'm a hermit and I don't know 8 people! Everyone who's experiencing writer's block can just do this shiz. Allez.

21 comments:

sonco said...

Hie Nash... i'm back again. I love Agyness too, you got some really great answers imho.... Hehe!

And I didn't know u liked We the Kings! My brother likes them too =)

izan said...

BAAAYBE. All the best for phonetics!
"I heard it might be sexier to make love in Espanol, oh fuck yes" ????

DUDE! I have nothin to say. LOL


Oh I really like the stashing of Bacardi. Heh heh.

Nashe^ said...

@ Sonco: Hey you're back again! Haha... Yeap, They The Kings, I the Fan ;))


@ Izan: Thanks dude. Nothing to say then don't say lor. HOHO. We have to plan for rainy days, right.

masth said...

Hi.comment tu-vas?

i dunno whats that for, probly just from an overdose of St****'s voice here.

*bangs head on table*

STOPPIT WITH THE +STOP AND CODA AND SHIT!! *@##$%^

damn u phonetics.

izan said...

Yes we do.

So hmmm, stashing the load under your bed? Behind your desk? LOL

& You don't know 8 people.... hahahahahaha that cracked me up in the office.

Nashe^ said...

@ Masth: I has a better DF reading... Regarde:
Phonology = [+crap] [+pain in the ass] [-fun]Agree? Heh heh.


@ Izan: LULZ. That's my secret, y'know. :))

putra said...

you the fan!

and if i ever get back to singapore, i'll make pain perdu for you okay bebe? oh fuck yes ;)

Andhari said...

Ahhh you listen to ndeesasssster. Ndeesaster likeeeees ;)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hey sweetie! I love choco fudge and choco chip cooking dough ice cream! yum. omg! If ever I do end up going to Singapore this year then we have to meet up. =)

heloise said...

GOSSHH I LURVE PAIN PERDU TOO!!!

You're the bomb. Good choice of models, great choice of food! I like this post. =))

Nashe^ said...

@ Putra: Oh fcuk yes. I'll be waiting for that pain perdu, then. WHEEE~


@ Lo: Now now... What has the insomniac lolita got to do with Ndeesaster? I don't see the link ;)

@ Mel: Sure thanggg! XD It's ice-cream all the way. Hoho.

@ Heloise: Ah you typical frenchie. Slap me ^5.

amor said...

We have two things in common..we both adore Laura Hollins, and find comfort in cookies 'n cream..

Better than nothing.

Nashe^ said...

@ Amor: Are we the best or are we the best, right? Teehee.

the girl in stiletto said...

babe!! all the best with your exams. if you need cpr, i'll come to the rescue :D

btw, i hate crocs too. crocs should only be used in operation theater.

Anonymous said...

yess.. we almost had same answers. ahahaha..

i'd like to be in maldives too.. for holiday but not living forever. LOL.

Nashe^ said...

@ Ejannz: I needed a full resuscitation after the exam! Haha. 'Twas HORRIBLE.

@ Nitya: Yeah living in Maldives ain't really an option when I prefer city life so much more!

Pinked said...

I HATE CROCS! And toghts OVER something? Ewwwwww!

I miss Famous Amos from Malaysia :(

Listen, I need advice, how difficult is it to learn French fluently?

Pinked said...

And I hope your exam went well!

Pinked said...

And I hope your exam went well!

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

Hi hon, I am so gonna do this crap...hihihihi how was the exam?

Nashe^ said...

@ PLP: The exam was... sigh. =((

About the french thing, I'll hit you back on your blog, pinky :)

@ Eunice: Yeah do it! I want you to XD

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive