What a Toughie
I wanted a break from school, so I was really (absolutely) delighted when the GFF and her friend Veria asked me to come along with them to Hilton, to scope out the Balenciaga boutique. (I'm strictly only accompanying them, okay? My resolution sticks and my Burberry dreams shall not be dashed.) We were barely in the store for ten minutes when Tankylala called.
T: Where are you? Can you come over?
N: For what? I'm at Balenciaga.
T: I'm sick...
N: Okay. So?
T: So come over and visit me.
N: But I'll catch your germs.
T: Oi! You won't. Just come over, you're not even doing anything.
N: But I'm at Balenciaga!
T: So you saying that this.. this Balenshoggy person is more important than me?
Uhh... how bout YES?
Especially since you just brutally butchered the brilliant name of Balenciaga. Lets see... browsing haute couture in a designer store..? Or visiting a sick man who's gonna lie in bed and whine about sinusitis?
Gee. Tough call.
(In my defence, I'm not that bad a girlfriend. I did send a Get Well Soon email.)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

13 comments:
you made me snort again. bitch! wahahahhahaha!
oh yeah btw, i told my mom about the upcoming mandarin gallery at meritus, she freaked out. papi's gonna blow. how do i tell her it's not her thing??
@ Putra: Luv, tell her that there's no Braun Buffel/Prada there! It's just Bread&Butter, Marc Jacobs and D&G now... Nothing that she's a fan of! XD
nash nash... Dasar! (hi, putra. apa khabar sih.)
-RD
@ Ray: Hahaa... emang standard banget.
You mean woman, hahahaha
All this, and he still puts up with you. I salute tank, realliez.
@ Lolita: Who, me? Aww come on! What would YOU have done?!
@ Iz: Oh realliez? Hahaha. He's becoming more patient, I think.
Aahaha, reminds me of my BFF and me...only thing is, i'm on the receiving end of it, lol :P
@ PLP: Haha! People can't help it sometimes, huh? :D
hahaha. that's just so funny. but if i sick you will come, right? it's just because he is tank, right? hahaha
If my gf did that... oh boy. Won't be stickin long! hahaa. He really does put up with a lot.
@ Ame: Oh come on, why would you ask me to come over anyway! But yes, I would. LOL. Kalau tenat banget!
@ Flash: I guess he does. But I put up with a hell lot too so we're even, really.
Post a Comment