Vingt-Cinq
Okay so here is the 25-for-25 meme again! I did it on Facebook but since the Lolita tagged me, I shall do it again, with some editing.
1. I love Singapore and I wish the guys didn't have to suck so bad. It's like a personal tragedy.
2. I like cooking pasta, especially when DW and the GFF do the dirty work for me. Heh.
3. Rings are a must for me. My fingers feel naked when I don't wear any.
4. Karl Lagerfeld is inspiring but I'm not crazy over Chanel no matter what some people may think.
5. I have full conversations in French with Masrois whenever I can.
6. I have a sudden lack of desire (at the moment) to visit Europe.
7. I prefer to be part of a couple, trio or a small group rather than a large one when hanging out.
8. I cry a lot in movies. A LOT. That said, I scream a hell lot, too. Inappropriately. :))
9. I have used my Indonesian accent to fool a variety of Singaporeans into helping me. From airport staff, taxi drivers to hotel concierges, they all went the distance for lil ol' me. The struggling tourist act works here, apparently.
10. Sometimes, I feel like I'm spoiled by my friends and don't deserve half the things I get from them.
11. I would throw up salmon if it's not smoked or cooked properly. Bodily reaction, don't blame me!
12. I had such a dramatic life in junior college, you have no idea.
13. I've had a few people telling me i sound like Alexis Bledel on the phone. (0.o)
14. I wanna learn to play chess but nobody has the time to teach me, unfortunately.
15. I go to great lengths just to annoy certain people sometimes, especially my folks.
16. I am officially depressed that my size-36 agnes b. shoes don't fit anymore.
17. Somehow, major things in my life always revolve around Brunei and Indonesia. Somehow.
18. Apparently, I can look hippie quite effortlessly. Must be my inner peace radiating :D
19. I have my own collection of Bizarro comic strips/panels which I cut out from the newspaper.
20. My current resolution (don't you laugh) is to avoid shopping for the next three months, and I'm gonna need all the help I can get.
21. When I was 17, I lied to a stranger and told him I was doing a major in linguistics. This became true like 2 years later.
22. DO NOT talk to me or ask me questions when I'm reading something interesting. I WILL SCREAM.
23. I once made a person scream by saying the word "sepeda" which means 'bike' in Bahasa.
24. To Burberry or not to Burberry? That is my question.
25. I might not be filthy rich nor devastatingly hot, but I have to say I have been amazingly lucky. ;)
Finito!
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

17 comments:
BAD BAD NASHE! You shouldn't be fooling people like that!
Good luck with the non-shopping =)
Ah aku memang.... Tau nye tipu orang jer! Haha! Its pretty cool that the linguistics thing came true tho!
@ Flash: Couldn't help it, I needed a way out. =\
@ Fai: Yeah it is! It's like, really fate. Heh.
oh babe. i'd teach you to play chess but i'll need a plane ticket first...
SEPEDA or WHAT!! haha!
@ Fr: Yeah... sepeda!! LOLZ
hehe I love Lagerfeld and I'm into Chanel heheh, among all others still.
Btw I knowww riggggght, I love Singapore but I havent seen any guys I like, with the exceptions of hot tourists and expats at the bars though..but thats not fair, they're not locals..
ps. Answer to number 24? Of course yes. Burberry Prorsum got some ridiculously nice clothes lately
Hey HEEEYYYY remember me!?? haha! I'm loving this list girl. I like it that you can cook pasta, makes me proud of being part italian!
@ Lolita: YOU. ARE. NOT. HELPING ME with #20!!! And oh, I don't know why, I'm really not a fan of Chanel! Give me Lanvin or BCBG any day... Teehee. And which bar(s) do you go to in SG? Kalau bisa ingat.
@ Sonco: *Gasp* Didn't think you still hung around! And yes, I love making pasta dishes. Send me some recipes, Sita!
Now you know why I always com after the food is served whenever you guys throw the pasta party. HAHA. Shin can peel the potatoes, i'll bring the bacardi ;)
-RD
I know you're craaaazzzyy for Burberry girl, but I don't believe you don't like chanel!
Hippie huh? I happen to have some hippie gear stashed in my moms attic. Maybe i should take a look back.
@ Ray: AS LONG as you do bring it, you're always welcome!
@ J: You should... and if you have any feathered headbands, send the over!
I believe in you, nashe... you can do the whole shopping hiatus and emerge victorious. lol.
i miss cooking pasta with you :'((
@ putra: Aww. You making me cry, bbku...
it was YOU isnt it who got that free taxi ride to/from airport? you and your antics nashe XD
@ dilah: Come on. It wasn't totally free... I had to pay about 5 bucks. LULZ
i've said it and im saying it again-
'inner peace'?? pfft.
PFFT. xD
@ Masth: Kwa?
Post a Comment