Size does matter.


Goes to show, there really are a million and one ways to die.

17 comments:

Woozie said...

How can you mistake a hippo eating a dwarf as part of the show? Were they expecting the animal to puke him up at the end of the show?

Andhari said...

LOL hilarious!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Wooz: yes, I believe so. You never know what tricks the circus can come up with.

@ Lolita: You're so going to hell for laughing at this! XD

Anonymous said...

Banyank banget ya adegan gila kek gini dlm circus... Kasian banget sama dwarf itu.

-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Ray: Iya sih, tragis amet. Emang gila kalo namanya circus.

Nashe^ said...

Just a sidenote, the funniest part of the article for me was "when he bounced sideways". I mean, the little dude actually bounced to his death. It's not even funny but, you know...

Bad, bad sleepy Hilda.

Fardde said...

J'ai une question pour toi nashe.

Of all the million and one ways to die, how would you want to die (excluding natural death)?

Anonymous said...

Honestly... what a freak accident. They shoulda tranquilized Hilda and cut her open.

Nashe^ said...

@ Dilah: That would be tough to decide, yo. Whatever it is, I don't wanna die after being hit by like, a lame Nissan Sunny or something.

@ Izan: I'm just wondering why he didn't try to fight his way out or something.

Anonymous said...

that's obviously fake.

I fiind the name Dwarf more insulting than midget. oh well. I want to eat hippo meat, it sounds good.

slopmaster

Nashe^ said...

@ Slop: I'm sure hippos are rampant in your part of the world. :)

PS;
I find midget more insulting.

Andhari said...

I know I am but cant help it :P

ps. I tagged you in my 25 things post, come check :)

Nashe^ said...

@ Lolita: Checked!

Anonymous said...

i dont know which is funnier, that the little guy is called a 'dwarf', or that the hippo was yawning and absolutely didnt expect to have a dwarf for its supper, or that yeah, the dwarf bounced to his death..??

i knw its not meant to be funny but i cant help laughing at this.

im still laughing.(sorry, dwarf.)

Nashe^ said...

@ Masth: Yeah you know, the hippo yawning is also kelakar nak mampz lah. Macam tengah bosan while waiting for the next act! LOL

Gadfly said...

I dunno ... how could you NOT applaud LOL

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad: You're going to hell, too. XD

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive