Je jette, j'enchaîne.

1) Someone needs to stop me from drinking Red Bull every night.

2) Like a total patsy, I put my shopping hiatus on hold, went to the mall and bought something (okay, two things. And also some stuff from Bakerzin). I am red-faced with shame. The hiatus has since resumed.

3) But I do absolutely adore what I bought and it was nothing extravagant, either so... Give me some credit. Plus, I don't feel so cranky now. :)

4) The Aldo outlet at Wisma Atria is a bitch with too many nice things on sale (70% off are you kidding me?!). I should be given a goddamn award for amazing restraint.

5) I'll be clearing my wardrobe for that charity thing. Again. There goes another shipment to Jakarta.

6) I watched people in a dance class last night, and I must say it sucks not to have the luxury of time like them anymore.

7) I think learning to surf in Pulau Nias, Indonesia would be pretty cool.

8) I wonder why I'm not putting my heart and soul into something I worked my ass off to get. I'm talking about my major. This has got to change. (My attitude, not the major.)

9) I wanna do a semester abroad in a certain university which I shall not name (yes, some of you already know where) but my parents are so strongly against my university of choice, I want to cry.

10) I can't get the phrase "C'est trop banal d'être sentimentale" out of my head.

--------------------------

In other news, my mom just walked into my room and asked me, "Have you ever been to Paris?" My own mother, the same one I've been living with for the past 14 years, has no clue whether or not I have been to the capital of France.

22 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

yey i'm first to comment! hehehehe... well at least you were able to keep yourself from shopping for a couple weeks. that should be something. kudos to you! =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i agree with Chinkygirlmel. I'm so surprised you made it this far. Jangan gengsi ya. LOL

Oi! I told you to quit redbull! WTF?

-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Chinky: Thanks! Though I was really hoping to wait a couple more days... lulz.

@ Rayan: Gmn bisa gengsi, om. Matlamatnya ga tercapai. Gak sempurna emangnya. LOL, yes, you did, but you did that over the phone. Alor.

Anonymous said...

hot damn! pulau nias was where i learned how to surf!!! great great place... woman! i never told you that, did i? did you read my mind?

Andhari said...

OYYYYY and partying in JAKARTA DONT FORGET THAT :P

Anonymous said...

oh, about the overseas university thing...i'll be so excited if you do go for it. you know why.

anyway, i'm with mr diggy up there. you made it this far, and 5 weeks of no shopping is no mean feat for nashe, is it? put your nose to your schoolwork now, bbku. you know you want to.

Nashe^ said...

@ putra: Are you serious!? No, you never told me! Wow I'm officially a psychic.

Yes I'll try work my butt off for the rest of this semester and the next. Maybe the folks will let me go if I get straight A's and shit. Hoho.


@ Lolita: You don't have to remind me!! ROFL. (Seriously? That's on my mind like every day.)

Fardde said...

Ooo...est-ce que tu vas ou?

Anonymous said...

lol, my mom is the same way, she'll ask me if I've ever been to New York, and I'll look at her deadpan, "twice". Mom's are silly.

Nashe^ said...

@ Dilah: What?

@ Fab: LULZ! That reminds me, I should really be in NY right now.

Anonymous said...

How come only 14 years with your mom?

Nashe^ said...

@ Fai: Coz I spent the first 6 years of my life living with someone else.

Hepburn Hilton said...

I hope you get to go to the uni you want! Great list! Not understanding the headline though, lol.. my french is not that up to date!

Anonymous said...

haha. Cool, my sister just bought some stuff from Aldo too. I parroted you and said "Aldo heels are pretty high aren't they" and impressed her. HAHAAHAHA.

Just wanted to tell you, i was just thinking about it, and i feel really happy that you stuffed Tanker. Yeah that's all.

Nashe^ said...

@ Carina: Thanks! Hmm, the title is kinda the French version of "Been there, done that". :^)

@ Izan: You're happy? I'm glad you feel that way, Izan. =)
And wow thanks for quoting me! lulz.

Fardde said...

i meant abroad la...

Anonymous said...

Pulau Nias..??? nice! ;)

unokhan said...

wait, why r u drinkin red bull when u can get singha (fairly easily?)

unokhan said...

lol nm

Nashe^ said...

@ Dilah: I don't wanna say it here. Heh...

@ Tea: Yes I know!! XD

@ Uno: I'm not a Singha person! I don't drink beer at all. LOL

The Demigoddess said...

I'm doing a better job at curbing my shopping addiction. Not easy.

What does this mean: "C'est trop banal d'être sentimentale"?

Nashe^ said...

@ Demigoddess: LOL, good for you! That line means "it's too cliche to be in love". I got it from a french song.
XD

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive