Dumb and Dumper

Some people have been asking why on earth did I dump Tank.
After all, I was having an okay time with him.

Sorry if this sounds petty, but I only did it coz he kinda did the same thing to me two years ago. (That, and the fact that I was getting fucking bored, of course. The jerk that he was.) My friends who knew my intentions all along are behind me 100% in this.

Actually, he was a lot kinder with me in 2007. But that's no reason to let him off easy, is it? Bottomline, he bailed on me. And hello, no one does that to me and gets away with it. You can't expect me to erase such a bad memory just because you're hot, do you? He made me feel like last season's D&G, and you know what they say: Hell hath no fury...


I admit that when I first met him, I was on the rebound. LULZ. So I wasn't serious about it anyway. But still! He treated me like crap, and I never forgot. I also admit that it was personally terrifying for me to break up with him, outside, in the middle of the road at 3AM. The thought of him getting all violent with nobody around scared me more than watching salespeople cut up credit cards, but I went ahead with it anyway.


He's threatening to blackmail me with all sorts of things right now, but frankly, I don't think I even care anymore. He can go ahead and tell the world what we did; then stand there and see if I give a shit. As the Malay guys in secondary school would put it, "Heran tak heran, goyang tak goyang." (loosely translated to "I don't give half a flying fuck", only cooler sounding.)

[Sidetrack: I haven't used that "heran tak heran" line in approximately fifty years! See what angst has done to me...]

-------------------------
So anyway, the GFF-turned-amateur-hairdresser has just given me a haircut for fun and applied too much volumizer.. and now I look like a drunk rockstar who just woke up on someone else's couch sans clothes. In the words of the wise GFF, "...a rockstar, nonetheless." Sorry guys, no pictures! I get fits looking at myself in the mirror. Life is one big LOL moment right now, trust me. Alright whatevs, I'm going out for dinner with my mom in a minute.


(A great big thank you once again to all the lovely ladies who awarded me with those blog badges, awards, or whatchamacallits! Those which fit into my sidebar are already there. *insert huge smiley*)

24 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

No woman shall bear with any kinda abuse from a guy. I'll say good job.

Anonymous said...

Was Tank a violent person all this while?

Nashe^ said...

@ THB: Thanks. That's what I thought.


@ Flash: Nope. But with a person like him, you never know.

Anonymous said...

Good... I applaud. you do know anyway that our police force here is quite a superb one, so if you wanna make a police report, it's easy.

Anyway...goyang tak goyang! Darn it, it was such a gangster motto... I never thot YOU would ever use it!!?

Anonymous said...

"I admit that when I first met him, I was on the rebound. LULZ."

"The thought of him getting all violent with nobody around scared me more than watching salespeople cut up credit cards."

you still have time to joke and add your little analogies, that's how i know you're holding up just fine. nicely done, babe.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

No guy is ever worth crying for and the one who is will never make you cry. Grudges are just not good but getting even always is. hehehehe. I'm behind you 100% too. by the way, those blog awards you got, well you really deserve them. =)

Nashe^ said...

@ Flash: I used it loads!! Damn man you have no idea how gangsta I was. (Plus, my classroom was next to the seniors', and they were all mini thugs.)

@ french: Good to know you notice my shit. Heh.

Nashe^ said...

@ Chinky: Aww thank you bunches, Mel. You know how it is- don't get mad, get even. :^)

Andhari said...

Yep no one mess with a cool ass chica and get away with it. Way to go, Nashe!!

ScoMan said...

It's so refreshing these days to see people who won't tolerate crap from others.

Too many people are so desperate or lazy they want the person they're with to be their soulmate, they let them get away with anything.

Anonymous said...

Good for you girly! You have to put men in their place! *muah*

Anonymous said...

Good for you girly! You have to put men in their place! *muah*

Nashe^ said...

@ Lolita: You got that right, Lo. That was the only way to go! XD

@ ScoMan: Yes, you're so right. I think I've had too many friends who sacrificed too much to make it work with a lameass. Guess I learned from their mistakes, too.

@ Fab: Especially the ones with supreme egos, right? =D

The Demigoddess said...

Does he have any nude pics of you? My ex-husband did and that's all he can ever use to blackmail me. Lol.

Anonymous said...

"Heran tak heran, goyang tak goyang."

R.O.F.L.M.F.A.O

Stoppits sak. I hvnt gotten hysterical over that in, like, years...

Nashe^ said...

@ Demigoddess: Whoa that would suck for sure!

@ Masrois: I forgot one- "Gentar tak gentar.."

XD

Anonymous said...

Damn straight i keep score. gentar tak gentar!

That's my girl right there. (yzoc)

Nashe^ said...

@Putra: (ssiklrig)

Ambles said...

You're hilarious... glad I decided to break my bloggy-fast for you!

Anonymous said...

Like the rest, i do mean it when I said I support your decision. Hmm. Must've sucked ass for him to come all the way from his place only to get binned in the middle of the road. What was that last thing you said to him?

Anonymous said...

great now we're using plurq codes? maha funny.


last season's d&G... i shudder to think what you woulda done if he discarded you like old marc jacobs.

Nashe^ said...

@ Ambles: I'm glad, too. Heh!

@ Izan: "Thanks for coming, teehee."
I know. The sucker got served.

@ putra: I don't even wanna think about that!

Pinked said...

Yay! You put the award in the side bar! :D

Gosh, Tank is blackmailing you?! What an ass! Ugh.
But I am with you 100% on what you did to him, awesome!
Lol, I tried doing that once but it kinda backfired and firing back only left us both feeling like idiots, those were the days...no one could blackmail me with anything *sigh*..

Nashe^ said...

He's an ass now more than ever. LOL!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive