God Knows.
..how much I'm in love with Burberry. Burberry and I have had a very intense but low-profile relationship since the day my mama (that would be my aunt, not my mother) brought home this awesome little Burberry London bag, eleven years ago. I couldn't stop looking at and touching it. I think I experienced my first orgasm when I slung it over my shoulder. It was beautiful. The haymarket checked pattern was imprinted in my mind like the memory of a first love.
I even snapped a picture of the Burberry store while in London. The picture was blurred by the rain but it was practically a historic moment for me, to see the original Burberry London store.
Once upon a time, too, I promised myself that one day, I will go to Japan with a gazillion bucks and buy a million bags from the Burberry Blue Label store. In the meantime, I shall scrimp and save, and set up a personal trust fund for this holy endeavour.
Unfortunately, the piggy bank has been broken numerous times by the likes of DKNY, agnès b., and the occasional Pierre Cardin. Which I admit was really thoughtless of me. I don't need those stuff and they can be such a waste of good money when you compare it to the Blue Label. I don't regret buying all the Vuitton and Fendi for the people I love, but I think it's time to take concrete steps into realizing my own dreams here, don't you think? Something needs to be done. I just don't really know what it is.
To remind me of how much I lust after the iconic tartan brand, God has sneakily made me sit (in the train) next to a woman with the following bag:
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

12 comments:
Moving ;)
If I had a dollar for each of the times I had to drag you away from Loowee Vuitton....
:D
Well my point is, you can get that dream if you put your mind into it and your wallet out of it.
Burberry.
you know i'll never forget the day you told me your favorite fruit was the burberry, and i thought it was some kinda wild berry i haven't heard of.
@ Flash: Of course :))
@ Izan: If I recall accurately, what you mostly said was "Get the heck out of LV, Nash. I want to see Gucci."
@ Putra: LOL! That... That came from nowhere. It was my instincts talking or something. XD
Ha! When I was your age, I wanted that high dollar, full-length Burberry coat. Or a London Fog, but the Burberry more than anything.
But it occurred to me that I lived in Texas, and I was a young, very hot natured young man. There would be very little opportunity for me to wear my many thousand dollar Burberry coat.
LOL
@ G: The cons of living in warm places. Shucks...
The Burberry coat is so totally definitely one of the things you feel like you just HAVE to own, unfortunately.
Oh geez, did you have to make me sound so bad! We never got to Prada did we?
@ Iz: No, never did. One of the saddest facts I have ever had to live with!
XD
every time you glance into a shop window, god kills a helpless kitten. with white phosphorus
@ Uno: I might keep that in mind, just change it to baby yaks or something.
I don't get girls' obcession with purses, but you are the worst, because it's not just with the purse, it's the label too. women...
now, where the heck are my BMW keys?
@ Slop: BMW? I thought you drive a Peugeot.
Oh, trust me, I so do not have an obsession with purses. I'm always worrying that I'll lose them. Bags and shoes are more my thing.
How's africa?
Post a Comment