Soon.


As much as he disagrees, I think I need at least a short break from Tank. Things have been slightly different for us this past couple of weeks and I have some psychological issues with it.

No, this did not stem from the fact that he asked me to make coffee. Nor does it have anything to do with the fact that he called me an insufferable princess.

I just feel the need to get in touch with my swinging single self again, just for a moment or two, before I lose my mind. I need a new face. I need to be with my old girlfriends again. Many things have happened and I'm dying to catch up. Naw, like I said, Tankyboy and I aren't kaput yet but... I just don't feel comfortable where we are right now. I've started thinking about him every second of the day and I don't like doing that. It's like we're getting way serious despite our crappy moments and anything too serious always freaks me out.

I don't know how my friends and many others do it with such ease. But who are other people but other people, right? I'm not another person. And what's seven days without hugs and kisses? I've survived far more than that. I'll be fine.


Hello, silent nights.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive