Whee..?

Okay. So it was a nice trip. But not entirely relaxing.
For one, I bumped into a bunch of Adamus' friends at a breakfast lodge. Of all places. They were sitting at the table next to mine. Like seriously, what were the odds..? And it sucked that the chairs were positioned in such a way that I had to squeeze past them to get to the food counter.
Second, I didn't get any shoes. My mood totally burnt when I went to a certain store. I waited ten minutes for that salesperson to bring me my shoes and still nothing happened. Then I saw the bitch standing around talking to someone. Like hello? Where are the damn shoes I asked for?
"Oh sorry ma'am. No, we don't have it in your size."
So...what? You shook your head No, was that it? Was I supposed to hear your head rattle from back there? Argh. In a very un-Nashlike behaviour, I flung the shoe I was holding. She's lucky I'm not a violent person. What a waste of my time. By the time I got to Moschino, the size 4 shirt I wanted to get for a friend was gone. ("Oh, I'm sorry ma'am! We sold the last one a minute ago!") WTF? What happened to the recession? Man that was pissifying.
Didn't help that both FCUK and DKNY was thoroughly disappointing. All that nonsense made me go crazy. My family and friends get lucky when I'm mad coz I tend to splurge on them when I'm angry at service staff. It's like a purging of emotions or something. I got stuff from Miss Sixty, Diesel (yes I did, Hammy!), Fendi, and LV for myself and the people back home. Which of course left me as broke as fuck by midweek. I couldn't even check out Esprit or Everlast or even Zara, which was how pathetic things got that day.
Thirdly, the people there seem to think I'm deaf or something. In two different stores, I heard the salesgirls discussing where I was from. Honestly, I don't care if you wanna have a heated debate about whether I'm from Indonesia or Brunei or whether I look Filipina or whatever, but could you have the decency to please keep your voice down? It was extremely rude.
Lastly, I met a friend of mine. (Who's actually a friend of my cousin but we happened to get along really well.)
Shock #1: Our unexpected meeting.
Shock#2: He told me he's going to be a dad. ("I'm gonna have a baby!") I never liked his wife and I didn't like it when they got married, but I said congrats anyway. God knows I was retching inside. It's just euurghh to know that he actually did screw that stupid person. (I'm sorry to sound so catty, but she does suck.)
Shock #3: He was viewing some pictures on his PC so I took a look. And saw a very familiar face.
Me: Wait, who's that?
Him: That's one of my buddies.
Me: Hmmm... what's his name?
Him: Oooh! You're interested aren't you! *laughs*
Me: No way! He just looks familiar.
Him: Come on, you're blushing! He's hot, right? His name is Tank. Do you know him?
Do I know him? Heck, I even know the length of his torso.
Me: No... I guess he looks like someone I know.
Him: Oh okay. Sorry, Nashe, he might be taken. *LOL*
Goddamn! This world is getting way too small.
Anyhoo, Christmas eve was MAD. There was a huge party with too much champagne and scotch, and too little common sense. It came to a point where most of us were back in our rooms and knocked out before 3AM.
And now I'm back here in Singabore, wondering how to spend my New Year's eve. Apologies to those who asked for pictures. They'll come later. You can view some here and here though, if you wish to behold how chubby I've become.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

18 comments:
Wah gambar lawa2x jugak! Cepat cepat! I nak tengok yang lain..!
@ Fai: Okay okay, sabar lah dikit. Haha.
I can so imagine you throwing a tantrum there. Haha. Reminds me of the time you shoved the seat (or smthg) at Metro.
Udah pulang yah kamu... I agree, DKNY is not great right now. Sabarin aja deh, tahun baru mungkin ada sale di wisma lagi, bisa shopping di FCUK sini aj.
-RD
@ Izan: Oh, I forgot all about that. Long time ago wasn't it. Haha.
@ RD: I don't think so! I'll still be buckless in January. =/
Haha. Totally...
What did you get for tanky btw? LOL. Just curious. xD
LV tie.
Fendi belt and cufflinks.
Pierre Cardin shirt.
Everything was on sale, so I didn't mind too much. :)
Holy Carla Bruni!
You're too generous!! What happened to "Only Miss 60, diesel, desigual..."???
@ Iz: I know...it just so happened that I forgot the way to Miss Sixty until later. And there wasn't much at Diesel or Desigual. Oh well.
Oy! You got all that for Tankkk!?? Waddu enak banget dia tuh. WHAT DID YOU GET FOR MEEEEEEEE!? (and tell me what you bought for shinny)
-RD
@ RD: Come on, it was on sale... I assure you, it all cost less than RM600 in total.
You said you wanted the black Paul Smith tee, remember! I got it for you, come and get it. lulz.
(Oh I bought the GFF the Miss Sixty belt so she'd get off my case about that dropping skirt.)
i swear my reaction was 'whaaaaaat followed by gurgled or choked sound'.
wahahha you know why. show me what you got from there! :D
@ Hamz: Haha!!! InsyaAllah, I'll be wearing them if we meet again. XD
honestly, i am still curious about where are you come from. HAHAHA. spore is where do you live right? i think you re malaysian. am i right?
oh nvrmind.
*atalya
@ Atalya: Tal, gw emangnya orang SG lah!
what? are you seriously serious? singaporean by blood?
You really are generous. And I guess tank's certified hot huh. LOL. Just be happy for your friend there.
@ Atalya: By blood, by birth, by whatever you call it! Hahaha...
@ Flash: yeah, i will.
Post a Comment