So I was here. And there.

I stayed at four different places over six days, which was exhausting. But they were all pretty good with pretty views, so whatever.

View from the suite at Times Square hotel.

New York was shoving itself into my mind, I swear. I didn't know the hotel did this stuff.


I have no idea what that giant sneaker was doing in the lounge. -.-

I couldn't escape linguistics even on holiday.

Seriously, wtff is this?


A dose of Mr Bean after we trolled the mall.


This picture is for Masrois who is currently in Dubai.




My third place of accommodation was prettier than Times Square:


The Christmas eve party.

Click to biggify.


So yeah, there you go. Lots more of course, but my room is currently a tornado-hit abyss of bags and price tags so I better do some tidying before I get walloped by La Mother.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm back too!

Woah that looks...european? Like france? Where were ya? it looks cute.

Anonymous said...

HEyA... where did you go? It doesn't look like Malaysia/KL at all.

The room n bed looks good. Was it an apartment?

Nashe^ said...

@ Justy: It's...a secret! :^)
Supposedly a chateau.


@ Pengooin: Yeah kinda. Go figure.

Omar said...

There is a cartoon version of Mr Bean?!

Nashe^ said...

@ Omar: Yeah... you didn't know?

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Ooh la la! Tres, tres faycee! ;o)

I loves me some Mr. Bean! For some reason I can't get his shows in reruns right now.

Glad you had a good (?!) Christmas holiday, Nashe. Happy New Year!

Love and hugs,

Diane

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane: Thank you, Di! Happy 2009 to you too.

Mr Bean forever!
XD

Woozie said...

Pure. Unadulterated. Madness.

I have no idea what's going on.

Nashe^ said...

@ Woo: Not many people do. LOL.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive