"Mbak Nash pengen shopping!"
Just a little bit. I miss him just a little bit.
He left for New York about two hours ago, and he'll be back in like, fourteen days after helping his sister with her move there; helping her get settled and stuff (she's newly enrolled in NY Academy of Art). I say LIKE fourteen days, coz I really didn't hear him properly. I asked him about it while he was brushing his teeth.
"How long will you be gone, again?"
"Fff..teen days." (brush brush)
"Fifteen days?"
"F..teen days." (gurgle gurgle)
"Oh okay."
I KNOW, I KNOW. I should really stop this habit of saying okay when I didn't catch what he said. It might turn and bite me in the ass one day. (Can you imagine? "Hey Nashe lets run away to Vegas tomorrow." "Oh okay.") For all I knew, he could have said thirteen days behind that toothbrush. But who cares, right? It's bound to be around those numbers. He gave me the exact date of his return but I didn't jot it down. And now I forgot. Oh well.
Whatever it is, while the cat's away... the kitten will be off in Malaysia scoping out the malls. The thought of Christmas sales is already giving me tingles everywhere.
Oh yeah, I've promised myself no impulse buys at all, if you'll believe it. I'm gonna try for some discipline this time round. And don't even try to roll your eyes. Saving money is serious business! Although it IS a holiday and we should all splurge like mothercrazy..
At the airport before he left, Tank said I don't deserve anything for Christmas coz I haven't been good this year. Look who's talking. It's the devil himself. I hope he freezes his butt off in Manhattan. I don't even have a Christmas list, come on! All I want for Christmas is... World peace.
Seriously WORLD PEACE. And some really nice Babyphat boots. And/or a really nice boston bag (although some Lacroix heels won't hurt, either). I can't believe how selfless I am sometimes.
Come to think of it, I spent the past few Christmases abroad. Malaysia, Vietnam, England... I did plan to stick around and party with people here but sadly, the plans never really materialized in all its glory. This has got to change since I really like being in Singapore during the Christmas period.
Whatevs. I'm outta here.
Merry Christmas shopping, everybody!
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

11 comments:
Well you've definitely been naughty naughty naughty this year, so... he's right! Although of course, you're naughty because of him mostly.
LOL.
Forgot to add... SELFLESS my ass. x)
Happy shopping! Appoint someone to restrain you when you get to Diesel and Miss Sixty. Will miss ya!
Hilarious post, babe! I'm LOL-ing...
Have fun in Msia!
face it, the point of this post was to say you miss him...
barf.
its christmas, its the holidays, there's sales. thats enough reasons for me not to save and just spend.
hahahah hello nashe =)
hi Nashe... how are ya?? Btw, why your bf went abroad?? why didnt u come with him??
I know u dont celebrate xmas...but have a good time...its a nice giving season
x
I can't help imagining you grinning and waving a la Miss Universe at the "World Peace" part. 0_o
And I always say ok too whenever I can't catch what someone is saying for the 3rd time. -.- Mais...Vegas est amusant, alorr...
hi nashe,
i think i haven't greeted you merry christmas yet. so here in filipino: Maligayang Pasko sa iyo, Nashe! Have fun in Malaysia. will write you soon as i can. take care,
arguello
Slop is so loving <3
Shopping is the best part of Jesusmas, so long as you have money.
:))))))))
PS; Slop's wrong! (seriously!)
@ Eunice: I couldn't! Many depressing reasons which I shall not state... haha.
Post a Comment