Useless Revelations
Revelation #1 : I have zero tolerance for lame, pretentious people these days. I used to be very patient, trust me.
Revelation #2: Most metrosexual guys in Singapore don't really know what they're doing. They truly don't, and that's (very) sad.
Revelation #3: Male Singaporean gays are even more pretentious than the metrosexuals. It's very easy to get the impression that they're trying to be the next BryanBoy, when they don't even know the link between Prada and Miu Miu.
Revelation #4 : Singapore should really stop airing these style/fashion talkshows where they ask "What is style to you?" and "Do you think Singaporeans have style?", and even get people to call in to express their (typical) views. I'm sorry but it just gets lamer each damn time. Stop it already. Just stop it, I beg of you.
Revelation #5: I'm the type to roll over and sleep instantly. And it's really fucking instant. It's like I had no idea what hit me.
Revelation #6 : I need more closet space. Okay so this isn't exactly a revelation but the reality of it is really slapping me in the face right now. Need. More. Space.
Revelation #7 : I'm a really bad girlfriend, but...
whoopdeedoo.
-----------------------------
UPDATE!
I spent hours happily browsing Chanel and Coach... then I bought red Louis Vuitton heels with Tank's credit card. Unfortunately, it was just a dream and I woke up groping my mattress for a non-existent receipt. How depressing is that? :'(
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

12 comments:
I have so many (SO MANY) comments on this post. You'll be getting an email, bub.
Revelation #2: Most metrosexual guys in Singapore don't really know what they're doing. They truly don't, and that's (very) sad.
So what you're saying is you don't think that Singaporeans have style? What is style to you? :P
@ Putra: I got it. :)
@ Wooz: Consider yourself brutally murdered, Woo!!
"It's very easy to get the impression that they're trying to be the next BryanBoy.."
Are you talking about F.Rassull? God, I fully agree with you there if you are. The guy needs help.
@ Flash: I could be. He's not the only one, there are loads more. But y'know, I think he sucks the most.
Lol. He sure has some fans. Needs to work on his grammar though. He's just another malay dude who's playing up his gay factor.
Woah. You talking bout FR? Hahaha... he's so trying to be Bryanboy lah.. nak step S'pore Male Bitch... No question, he merepek nak mampus. I agree with flashman, FR is just playing up his gay factor.
Btw you watched OKTO Live, the style episode izit? The 3G competition was shitty.
Hi, I totally agree and have witnessed Revelation #1 to #5. I have a lot to say about it, but let's just bitch about it together when we do meet again. Hahah, I'm just too lazy to type.
P.S. you really just roll over and sleep. But I always thought it's just because you're really tired. heh
@ Flash: Haha. YES. I thought I was the only one who thinks he's banking on the fact that he's gay to stand out.
@ Fai: OMG yeah my sister flipped to OKTO Live during the 3G thing. Eeekk... it was horrible kan!
@ Ama: Yeah totally. Lets meet up, like, ay-sap? *insert bimbo voice*
ROFL!
How bimbotic of you!
*ducking and laughing*
@ Gad: Which part, exactly? XD
Post a Comment