What a night.
I had an interesting night.
I went to CQ with Tank since he wanted to do some town-wandering and club-hopping before he leaves for the Big Apple. I was actually feeling sick since morning, but I went anyway since I missed CQ a hell lot. I was feeling giddy when we entered The A., and I felt like puking when I tasted the salmon from the fish dish towards the end of the night. I desperately wanted to go to the ladies since I thought I needed a sink (or something). Tank was all "OK, meet you back at the..."
Truth be told, I had no idea where he said he would be, but I said "Yeah okay" and dashed off.
Met a transvestite in the ladies while I was hunched over the sink. (I'll be honest, in-betweenies kinda scare me.)
Anyhoo, she was primping his/her bouffanted hair at the mirror and dabbing on lipstick when I entered. I went to she furthest sink/mirror away from her. After a minute, though, she came over! Oh god. She went "Oh honey, are you alright? Need some Panadol? You must've been drinking too much. It happens to me all the time...blah3x".
She was going on and on (and on), addressing me but talking to the mirror, but I wasn't really listening. I mean, I was weirded out by the fact that he/she was even talking to me and hello? I was an inch away from throwing up/blacking out right there. I just mumbled a weak "I think the salmon got to me."
And I'll never forget what happened next. She grabbed my right shoulder with one strong hand and cupped my chin in the other. Her 1-inch neon green talons poking my cheek, she cried out in that really weird shemale voice-
"Oh HONEY!! Just LOOK at you! YOU'VE BEEN HAVING SEX, HAVEN'T YOU, CUPPYCAKE! Mama thinks you're pregnant! Oh this is SO exciting!!!"
How many, just HOW MANY, ways can you spell EMBARRASSING? A few (real) women in the ladies just kinda stopped in their tracks to look. That did it, really. Faint or not, I wanted to bolt the hell outta there. I made a sound that was meant to be a laugh but didn't quite become one. It came out like a gurgle.
Whatevs. I told the tranny thanks (for what, I have no idea, either) and rushed out, searching for a guy in black Ralph Lauren. Of all days, Tank had to wear black. I was about to give the dude a call when I spotted him over by the exit, standing with his back to me, looking out the glass wall. I went over and touched (/groped?) his back. "I've been looking for you!!" The moment I said it, I knew something was off. It didn't feel right somehow.
And when he turned, I knew why. He wasn't Tank at all. But he was drop. dead. gorgeous.
Two maha embarrassing moments within five minutes? That's a personal best, for sure. My head was screaming "Oh motherfuck!" but nothing came out from my mouth when I realized it. The dude turned around, grinned and said "Yeah, I've been looking for you, too."
BE STILL, MY BEATING HEART.
With all the music, my giddiness and what transpired in the ladies room, I was ready to drop unconscious already. I think I was swooning. I thought I looked pale, but I was probably redder than the red Maria Pinto dress Michelle O wore to the White House. My knees felt uber weak and I blurted out a "Shitohmygod! I'msosorryIthoughtyouweremy.. my.."
MY WHAT???
Mr Gorgeous was just giving me a quizzical look and a half-smile. "Your... boyfriend?"
"Yes? No. I mean, yes; (WTF ARE YOU SAYING, NASHE) I'm really sorry, I mean, you look so similar from the back..." (RELAX, KEEP IT TOGETHER, NASHE.)
"Really? He must be hot!"
"Haha, he's okay..." (OK NASHE YOU NEED TO STOP BLUSHING LIKE, FIVE MINUTES AGO.)
"So what's your name, sweetheart?"
I told him, and he said "That's a really nice name. I like it almost as much as I like your eyes!"
Thank you, sir. I so needed the flattery. Monsieur Handsome had a name. Dustin. He's 25% Filipino, 25% American and 50% charming. I probably could have feigned a fainting spell right there and fall into his arms but Tank called at that moment (damnit), asking me where the heck I was. What timing. I tore my eyes away from Dustin and scanned the place as I answered the call. Damn, I spotted him pretty quickly. Time to say bye-bye.
"Oh, I gotta go. That's him over there, the one in black. Nice meeting you." (AAH THIS SUCKS.)
"You, too. Wait. That's him, huh? He's looking good..."
"Uhh..I guess? Haha. See you around." (GET AWAY. NOW.)
I turned to walk away. (Slowly.) Two steps later, I heard his parting words- "Killer heels, by the way!"
Dustin. That's a pretty nice name, too. I think it's time to reclaim the single life. Don't you?
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

23 comments:
I go sabbatico for a week and come back to find you wanting to be single? Don't laaah. I like your Tank entries.
@ Flash: Hahahaha. Sorry ah. Tank entries might end soon.
Tak best ah gini..
Anyway CUPPYCAKE, is it obvious on a person's face that he or she has been havin sex? This tranny might have fortune-telling powers. Or whatever u call it.
And btw why is it always 'exciting' when someone is known to be pregnant? What if the baby isn't wanted? It's always a happy occasion somehow. hmm. Would you be happy/excited?
Hahaha! Ok, that was just really funny. Damn, you should have exchanged numbers or something. Hehe.
@ Flash: I don't think it's obvious. But oh well...
And I suppose it's the whole concept of a new human being on this planet that makes it generally 'exciting'. No, I wouldn't be too happy if it was Tank's baby. LOL. (But then again it hasn't happened so I can't guarantee, right?)
@ Ame: I think I would have, if it wasn't for Lady Luck being on Tank's side. =/ His call had really good timing.
Right.
And I just asked a female friend of mine about this sex-face thing. She thinks the tranny was referring to some type of glow. wakkaka. pregnant people glow?? I thought they just sweat more.
Now now, if Tank's brother is a sex machine surely he is too. Don't you leave that for some charming outofnowhere chazzer named Dustin (although he does sound gorgeous).
@ Flash: I have heard about this glow before. It's a biological thing. But I don't think I glow in any way, so...
@ Woo: LULZ. If I leave Tank, it would be for the precise reason that he is a sex machine. =/
Box him up and ship him to me then. Don't forget to poke some air holes!
@ Wooz: GASP! I don't think he'll be of much service to you, Woo... I'll keep him for a couple more weeks if you don't mind. =P
Trannies can be tough to handle. There are quite a number in the Flips, I still don't like their look.
WAHAHA. Dustin eh! But then again if you weren't with Tanky, you wouldn't have been at The A. right? You owe him one!
Oh. No wonder you sounded weird when Naya called you. It's nausea season for you. And I'll kill you if you're having Tank's baby.
-RD
@ Izan: I know, I know... But I might have been with the GFF and others, and we mighta met some other hotties! Hehe.
@ Ray: yeah I was already giddy when she called.
AND OMG PLEASE. The idea of Tank's baby is just... =/
I would kill you too if you were having Tank's baby. Haha. Ok, maybe just kill the baby...since I need/want you around.
@ Ame: HOW can you even think of killing an innocent creature, Amalina!?
So are you pregnant?
I wish I was pregnant with my first boyfriend's kid. Does that answer your question?
in a way, it sounded like dustin was having the hots for tank lol...
Oh come on now, we all know that I'm the irresistible one here... hehe!
You always get les chaud garcons! hrmmph. and yeah, that dustin sounds hot. and kinda cheesy. and a little gay. and hot.
(sorry abt the cheesy part but i think lines such as "I like it almost as much as I like your eyes!" are kinda tacky. No offense buddy.) :D
Oh yeah. Would it hurt to grope a bit more??! Kbai.
@ Mas: Oh yeah, je sais qtvd... It's not the most awesome line around mais... XD
I should have groped a bit more. Don't remind me. =(
Post a Comment