Suatu Misteri

I really wonder what Tank keeps in his organizer/work planner. Out of everything work-related in his bag, it seems to be a life support for him at times.

I've observed this unusual behavior for the past couple of weeks. Firstly, he'll hold the stupid planner close to him whenever he unpacks. He'll go through the bag with one hand while holding the planner to his chest. Secondly, he'll always take it out first everytime before asking me to rummage in the bag for his phone or some other thing while he's driving. Thirdly, he was really freaked out the other night when he saw that I emptied the contents of the bag. (I was trying to look for something that I dropped inside.)

He just stepped out of the shower, and upon seeing the stuff lying in a heap on the bed:

"My planner! Eh my planner!! And my... Nash where's my planner??!!"


Still clad in nothing but a towel, he practically flew over to the bed and started grabbing everything until he found the damn planner, and stuffed everything back inside the bag.

Okay. I get that it's a work planner so it's probably very important... but come on, man, it's not like you consult it every other minute or anything. I've never even seen you opening it, to be honest. It's always shut and it doesn't look like you've ever really used it. You've had the whole day to look at the bloody thing, anyway, so I don't get why you must act like it's the guide to life or something once you're outside of work. I don't get why you must make it seem so special.

When I told him he should relax coz I don't plan to steal it, all he did was give me one heck of a smile and said "I got a lot of important things in here, that's all. Important dates, websites, account numbers..."

Oh, I see. And that's why you have to guard it like you're guarding a limited edition Cartier teardrop necklace, right?

I don't trust those eyes. Nor that smile. One too many people have lost their senses looking at him smile; I don't wish to do the same. I get the feeling he's hiding something in that planner. Don't you?

What do you think is in it?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be his little black book!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the little black book! Could be a definite possibility tho! I doubt anyone treats their organizers with such protectiveness... Why don't you just ask him straight up?

Anonymous said...

Hhahaha. For some reason I'm getting really curious as well.. Find out what's in it ASAP, ayte!

Nashe^ said...

@ J: OMG. An LBB?? Shiz, you may be right! Yeah I'm on it.


@ Izan: He already gave his response, right? Seriously, he won't let me have it.

Anonymous said...

He's hiding something... U shld have just grabbed it and opened it. Maybe he didnt want to let you see his bank account number?Hope you don't find smthing u don't like.


Rgds,
Your silent reader.

Anonymous said...

Beneran tu! Even Shinny lost her mind a bit when tank smiled at her. Remember? She was grinning the whole night. Hahhaha..that was funny.

Cepetan dong, find out what's in it.

-RD

Nashe^ said...

@ Rayan: Hell yes I remember! Good god... she was giggling the entire time, too. LOL.

cyberblogger said...

lol

Nashe^ said...

@ cyberblogger: :)

Anonymous said...

"...clad in nothing but a towel"?? wah seyh. die carik peluang tuh nashe...you shld have gotten la clue.
Tee-hee!!! (ahnnocent.)
:D :D

Nashe^ said...

La clue?? I don't know how many times I have to die with you around, masrois. Vraiment.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive