Whatev.

I get moments in my life when I feel like my whole personality has changed, or like I'm not the person I used to be. ((Not to say that I actually even knew the type of person I was. But sometimes you just know that you've evolved, right? We can't really put a finger to what the difference is, but we just know we're not the same.)) And most of the time I think I feel that way because of what others say, like when they start pointing out the little differences that didn't seem to matter the last time.

((But then again, if they are the ones who keep pointing these stuff out, who's the one who's changed mindsets? Them or me?))


This time, though, I don't think I'm experiencing a 'moment'. I really have changed, and I realize that. Mainly because some of the alterations I've made here are all too apparent. Like a Charles & Keith bag growing up to be a Vuitton tote. You can see they're two different things.
And for the record, I don't see why I have to make excuses for why I've changed. That would be like saying I need a reason to buy those DKNY trainers. Lets just quit creating excuses and making fucking exceptions for ourselves.


Not everyone's too happy about me living the way I do now, nor are they over the moon about the company I'm in, but let me just say that this is what I want. At least for the time being. It's such a comprehensible concept.

What many fail to understand, though, is that how I feel about them might not have changed at all. I might have started thinking that MaxMara is overpriced but that doesn't make Miu Miu any cheaper, does it?


But you're right. Life's okay.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive