The kids.

So here they are- the people whose homework I help with (occasionally).

Ain & Amsyar

And the two crazy tots who occasionally bunk over at my place:
Adam,
& Eva

You can tell I'm really going nowhere with this...


We wuz bored, so we decides to goes to Causeway Point's Cold Storage to buy tubs of ice-cream, bring back to the apartment and watch Jackie Chan on dvd. But in the end, we sit at Swensen's to eat the Swensen's ice-cream. The ice-cream has ba-nay-nays in it. It taste very nice, as usual. It make us happy!

Then, on our wayz to the train station, we met..

Baby Rizzy.

he gived us the "You talkin' to me?" look.


Rizzy with his Oma(/granny).



SPARTAAAA!!!!

13 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Ain looks like you. ;o)

Re: the post above this one: Right or wrong, you're the one who has to live your life. You're the one who has to live with the decisions you make and the consequences of those decisions, whether good or bad.

As for those who don't like your current friends and living arrangements, do they feel that way because they feel it's a bad situation for you, or are they just trying to force onto you, their own opinions of how you should live?

If their true motivation is love and concern for you, you can afford to cut them a little slack.

If they're just p*ssed because you're not conducting your life according their standards, tough noogies.

Either way, you gotta be you, no matter their opinions. You can't live by their standards, but if love is their reason for objecting to your lifestyle you have to give 'em credit for that.

And that concludes Gramma D's shrink session for today. ;o)

Hope you're truly happy, Nashe.

Mushy stuff,

D.

Woozie said...

SPARTAAAA!!!!

Where are we dining again? The Olive Garden?

Gadfly said...

You have to be Scottish to be a true Spartan king *chuckle*

And as for the personality post -- you're at a very fluid point in your life right now. You're supposed to be trying on different personality traits and checking the fit. Everybody does *shrug*

Just try to maintain the deeper, important things. hell with people who want to get twisted over the little shit.

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : Thanks!

I get both types, D. Haha. I can tell some are just concerned and shit although they shouldn't be, and there are also those who hate it coz I don't have time for them. Oh wells.

Nashe^ said...

@ Wooz : Would you prefer KFC, my friend? ;)



@ Gad : Word up, G. This one fits me really nicely. Haha.

Anonymous said...

they are soooooo cute.

Anonymous said...

WOMAIGODD!!! haha....and yeah, your sis looks like you. LOL. But your bro is so cute.

Anonymous said...

..and yes. Fuck them who dont like how you roll.

Nashe^ said...

@ izan : LOLness. STOPPITLAHSEY!

Anonymous said...

omg! adam is waaaay crazy comel.

Nashe^ said...

@ Fai : BO-leh lah... XD

Deepak Gopi said...

Hi nashe :)
you have won :)
really nice pics :)
How is your studies going?

Nashe^ said...

@ Deepak : I know I've won. haha. Good good =))

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive