Tragedi Pagi Ini.

The GFF and I were in the middle of our weekly morning ballet-yoga when we heard the sounds of jets flying past. In our excitement, the GFF leapt up from her stretch, I ditched my demi-plié, and we stepped out onto the dusty (unrenovated) cemented balcony to watch the RSAF Black Knights fly past (it was a rehearsal for National Day, lest you didn't know).

Tragically, I forgot that I was still wearing my really REALLY clean gold agnès b ballet flats; and the GFF forgot she was wearing her really REALLY white Chanel ballet flats. Oh. My. God. The dirt is so disgustingly irremovable.

Please stab me repeatedly.

I won't say I'm a designer whore, (I'm not!) but when you're already wearing them, you'd better take care of them, nam sayin'?

The GFF was Distraught. LOL. You shoulda seen the state of her hair. The Chanel pair was a gift from her dad. Obviously, I felt like screaming and throwing things, too. (Pointy things.) I called the bf in Kuala Lumpur.

Me: Hey. Guess what. I dirtied the gold shoes you bought for me. The stains won't go.
Him: Oh.. uh, it's okay...
Me: No, it's not okay, okay? They're
agnès b.
Him: Agnes who?
....

One day, I'm gonna smack that clueless man real hard. Then I'd screw the Black Knights for allowing this to happen.

Someone told us we needed to stop all the jigaboo-ing and
"like, read a book or something..."

What an insult! As if he even saw our stacked library:
:)
And that's only about a fifth of our reading material. How can you say we don't read?




PS; my mother has apparently just discovered YouToob. She won't get off the PC for hours. LULZ.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...those gold agnes b's.... haahaha..

-RD

Anonymous said...

Girl, I feel for ya. All that to see the RSAF! Haha.

nice mags =)

Anonymous said...

oh yea, love the GLAMOUR with Reese on the cover. Didn't know u read the British GLAMOUR!

Nashe^ said...

@ RD : I'm not speaking to kamu.


@ Justyn : The Brit GLAMOUR is the only GLAM I read. Huhuu..

Deepak Gopi said...

you won a prize.
nice 2 know that you r learning yoga.

Nashe^ said...

@ Deep : WHAT prize..?? Haha.

Anonymous said...

OMG. THE agnes b flats were really nice. Should stab thyself!


ps; i miss seeing you do ballet =(

Nashe^ said...

@ Fai: I did. HOHOHO. Truth be told, I do miss seeing myself. But oh well...

Gadfly said...

If you don't read at least one substantive book this summer, I am going to smack you so hard your children are going to be born bruised.

Might I suggest "The Archimedes Palimpsest"

That should provide a nice counterpoint to all that glamor shite ;-)

Nashe^ said...

Gad, I might just be feeling vindictive towards the many months I had been forced to read literature and shit like that.

An opportunity to do a 180 and read all the chick crap I want. With a vengeance. Hehe!

Gadfly said...

Heh ... OK, I can see that :o)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive