Nong nong day.
Dandy Daddy's Day.
Been a tiring AM and a long PM. All I wanna do is curl up in bed and snore the next 10 hours off. Geez. Don't you just hate it when you know you're tired but you just can't sleep? I'm wide awake since my brain refuses (refuses!!) to shut off, having had an unintended dose of Red Bull. The last twenty hours were woogly. (I'll jot it all down since my mind's so active)
1100h: Woke up on Shin's bed, rolled around.
1230h: Dragged butt out of bed. Stepped over a Taiwanese arm, tripped over a Slovenian elbow and crashed into an Indonesian ass just to get to the bathroom. Twisted my wrist.
1300h: Done showering. Found everyone having brunch while watching SuperSports.
1320h: Ate a lame bowl of Frosties. Got Shin to accompany me home to check my mailbox.
1400h: Got to my place and collapsed for a while after walking through the hot-hot-hot sun.
1500h: Lazy asses back 'home' called to plead for us to buy their late lunch before coming back. We had no cash, so we walked three blocks down to an ATM.
1510h: Found an ATM card slotted in the ATM machine. Excited. Checked the owner's balance and found that bitch only had SG$19.84 in her account. Felt silly. (Not that we woulda withdrawn all her money anyway laaah.)
1515h: Trudged a mile to a Banquet to get the people's lunches. Walked another mile to the nearest police station to hand the ATM card over.
1600h: Decided to wait for a cab. Cabs, of course, never come when you need them.
1630h: Taxi finally arrived. Driver was a Malay man who insisted (in an irate & condescending tone) that Shin and I looked Chinese. Firstly, neither of us are. And check out my dark skin, yo. Secondly, we don't have to listen to your stupid shit. Thirdly, so the fuck what if we were?
1700h: Reached the apartment. Relative silence in the house while everyone ate their food and watched Happy Feet on DVD.
1745h: The Slovenian dodo, Henrik, dropped his Breezer on the floor. Bottle crashed. There wuz glass and lime bacardi all over the fuckin place.
1800h: Mess was successfully cleaned up. Some of us went to get a bath.
1900h: Fresh and clean. Dropped the Taiwanese peepz off at Takashimaya and made our way to The Forbidden City to chill for a while.
1945h: Got slightly lost while passing through the Cannery; never made it to TFC. We sat at Nectarie for ridiculously classy dessert instead. Courtesy of Shin and Cera.
2045h: Went to the airport to pick up my part-time darling dodo who's coming back from Bandung.
2115h: Found out that the flight has been delayed and will be arriving only at 2300hrs. Went to Secret Recipe at Terminal 3 for "a light snack". Which translated to a Gourmet chicken pie & chicken cornish for Henrik and Chicken cordon bleu plus chocolate banana cake for Rayan. And I thought we were there for only macchiatos and a Perrier (-.-")
2230h: I got bullied into promising that I'd buy the 4 of them Louis Vuitton merchandise if I ever get to France, since I know someone who works for LV in Paris. (wheee!)
2250h: Dear friend, W, arrives. Hurtled towards me with a force I never knew his small body possessed. I got knocked to the ground underneath extra luggage. Bruised my elbow on the floor.
Security in the form of patrol officers came rushed over to check if everything's alright. With their huge guns and everything... (zhomg)They pried W's body away with a "Ma'am are you hurt?" And lamely I said "No, I just fell down."
WHAT a scene it was.
2400h: All 6 of us back at Shin's place with celebratory margaritas, except for Henrik, who insisted on a JB.
0015h: SOMEONE spiked (!!) my marg with Red Bull while I went in the room. (FYI, Reb Bull does things to me) Crazy concoction. My mind's spinning.
Honestly though, this kinda stuff only happens when I have too much time on my hands. I don't usually drink unless I need a time-out. But hey, nobody's exactly holding me back right now.
I think I need a job. Although I know I'll want out once I have one.![]()
Five Tequila
Six Tequila
Seven Tequila..
Morgue.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

5 comments:
beeeeetch go to sleep.... im beat!
-RD
Was abt to say u need a holiday when i realised u just came back from one. Hahaha.
@ RD : Shuddup you.
@ Fairuz: Je sais! I don't even know what I'm escaping from.
HOMGGG. I remember the Night Of The Red Bull...don't u?
You gotta lay low with that stuff, woman!
@ izan : homg! NOTRB was darn awesome lah sey! Lets do it again...if you're ever gonna come down here.
Post a Comment