Here's for you
Rules:
1. The rules of this thingamajig get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.
Name: Nash
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 5 or 6
Height: 159cm
Where do you live: Western Singapore
Favourite drinks: Depends on my mood.
Favourite breakfast: The English variety.
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Does frolicking at the beach count?
Fallen asleep at school: D'oh.
Broken someone’s heart: I don't know.
Fell off your chair: Many times
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes, but I had a valid reason. Hoho.
Saved e-mails: I just don't delete them.
What is your room like: Pretty nice underneath the clutter.
What’s right beside you: The window
What is the last thing you ate: Famous Amos cookies.
Ever had chicken pox: Yea.
Sore throat: Yea.
Stitches: Negative.
Broken nose: Twice.
Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
Like picnics: As long as there's sufficient coverage from the grass, yes.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Chris Brown Henrik, outside Kandi.
Last made you smile: Can't remember which is the last.
You last yelled at: A stupid house lizard.
Today did you...
Talk to someone you like: Ho yeah. Dude I'm living with him & her & her.
Kiss anyone: I kissed Shin! We're honing our lesbian skills. x)
Get kissed: By all 3 housemates.
Get sick: no
Miss someone: always
Eat: a whole load.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: At home, ya. Just my stuffed Hunky the Monkey.
What’s under your bed: Another bed.
Who do you really hate: Aww I don't hate anyone :)
What time is it now?: 2345hrs
Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Totally
Do you want children: Yeshhh
Do you smile often: Inadvertently, yes.
Do you like your hand-writing: I like some of them.(I'm the type with 1001 different handwritings)
Are your toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Emporio Armani's.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Red
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Yakking in Rayan's car on the way to TFC.
I can’t wait till: That day.
When did you last cry: Yesterday. Tears of laughter.
Are you a friendly person: Depends.
Do you have any pets: I got a pet boy.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Berlin
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No.
What are you doing right now?: Besides this thing, eating. Again.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Never
Can you handle the truth?: Ya bisa.
Are you too forgiving?: Probably.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mother. I thinks't.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Shin & Cera. Those tears of laughter. lulz
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: 5. I'm a very loving person :)
Do you eat healthy?: Oh I try....
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yeaa. Words of the mother.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Depends...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet.
Are you confident?: Oui. For the most part.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Failing math
2. Being a decent lass
3. Failing science
4. Crushing on my schoolmate
5. Failing math again
5 things on my to-do list:
1. Tidy up my house
2. Calculate my expenses
3. Watch The Iron Ladies II on DVD
4. Trim my hair
5. Try the black henna rinse to make my hair darker
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go power shopping every fortnight in different countries/continents.
2. Buy a house on the Riviera.
3. Buy a cute little loft in New York
4. Donate to charities (honest!)
5. Travel the world over
5 of my bad habits:
1. Eating way too much
2. Wasting time
3. Twirling my hair
4. Dropping my phone
5. Lucid dreaming
5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Relief teacher
2. Clothes iron-er ($300 a week, baybeh)
3. Babysitter
4. Freelance bitch
5. Part-time girlfriend
5 people I tag:
Anyone woogly enough.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

10 comments:
Oh fuck I lost the game.
@ Woo : I edited it, ma boy. Happy? Hahahha
"I only want to dance with Henrik if he's drunk!"
yo.
-RD
@ RD : Shuddup you!!!! I said I'm not speaking to you!
x)
woop wooop
- R "Hotstuff" D
ONE
TWO
THREE
TAG!
@ RD : yeap yeap
@ Butchay : Na-uh!
Heh ... your the same height as my ex. And she weighed 98 pounds soaking wet LOL
@ Gad : You just had to tell me that, didn't you. HAahahaHA.
LOL
Post a Comment