B-A to the C-K
I'm currently at a friend's place, bunking in with a bunch of Taiwanese and Indonesians since it's too lonely at home. I came home from Malaysia to an empty house this morning; my family left for Kuala Lumpur hours before I got back. Oh well.
I barely had time to unwind before I got news that certain photos of me and my former squeeze (the one who's in Germany now) were pasted on someone's blog. Like, wtf yo? I checked it out, and I got the shock of the year when said photos were captioned "Me and my girl, at home in Oklahoma." The post was dated about 6 months back. Yes, I'm very sure I've even been to the US in my life. Then there were other pictures of Oklahoma City and shit. Apparently the blog owner lives in Oklahoma. The other posts talk about his life in Oklo. Whatever, yo.
fuckfuckfuck. I wouldn't say the pictures were too explicit or anything but hello!? It has OUR goddamn faces in it. I don't know how it did, but it must have happened when my former's cellphone was stolen, since those pictures were never uploaded to a computer. (The phone has since been returned, though.)
He's holidaying in Rome & Geneva at the moment so he hasn't heard about this yet. I can't even begin to imagine how weirded out his introverted self will be when he does.
Besides the blog, someone has also created a Friendster account for him. Some bullshit name, but with his pictures. Yo man this wasn't exactly the sorta thing I expected to hear about or see after a holiday.
And yo, this is an issue that actually spans 3 continents. I don't even know who exactly to turn to. And please, don't even think about getting parents involved here. I think I'll solve this myself, thanks.
I think I'm ranting. I haven't ranted in ages.
Updates about the trip to Malaysia will be done next time.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

10 comments:
That sucks mightily, babez.
EA will be so steamed, man....haha. Sort it out, quick!
You at Naya's house now?
-RD
These things happen to alot of people, its so annoying. You should just send the blog author an email and tell him to stuff it or else.
BTW, I've missed yoouu!!
@ izan : Sorting!
@ RD : Yeaaa...At Naya's. Coming over?
@ Justyn : I did I did. Haha. Waiting for a reply.
Ah jeeze! What a bummer >__<
Gad, you don't say. hoho
Why do people keep impersonating you and those you know?
@ Woo : Coz they know they wanna be me!
Seriously Wooz, I wish I knew. I don't think they had bad intentions, though.
hmm, that sucks. Shows how vulnerable that kind of info is. Good thing the pics weren't of explicit nature, eh?
Still some people should seriously start looking at what they do in life.
Good luck with that.
-Beens
PS: tnx for commenting ;)
Post a Comment