The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
I've finally sorted out most of my University admission shiz. And now all I can do is wait for August to begin life as a real college kid.
Lots of people thought/think it's been easy, but it wasn't. There were many, many bumps leading to this day, it's brilliant for me that I made it through. The last year has not been smooth at all.
Then after making it, there comes the choices. Those who think I'd do good in local unis versus the others who wanted to send me off to Australian unis, (I don't know if they want to see me happy or they wanted to get rid of me actually. Haha). And those who practically forced me to appeal for a place at the most-popular-college-in-Singapore-
which-shall-not be named.
I've made my decision and although not many people think it's great, it's the one thing that I want; and I'm happy to have gotten it.
There are many things for me to be happy about at this moment, and also a dozen (important) things I'm upset about. I think I need a holiday from these people, though technically, I'm not even doing anything in my life. I think you know what I mean. And I shall stop here so you can collect your thoughts which I have so messed up.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson
