Fly me to London.
If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.
-Emily Dickinson
If I do not eat another Millie's Cookie again within the next year, I shall live in pain.
- Nashe B.
oh the agony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

5 comments:
Um. Okay.
Now what's a Millie's Cookie, pray tell? ;o)
xoxoxo
D.
I don't even know what that is.
Can you give a link?
*tushie pinch, now that you're legal*
;-)
@ Di : It's a cookie brand. LOL. Totally delish! You can google it.
@ Gad : Some cookie you can get in the UK. I forgot to bring back a packet with me when I went there. I'm in mourning.
AAAhh...i remember your saga over not bringing home those cookies! hahaa.... poor you.
Poor dear. I know how you were practically tearing people's asses off coz of those Millies. Chill yo. Look at pictures enuff la!
-RD
Post a Comment