G.A.Y Day
It's Gloat-About-Yourself Day again. So lets brog. (i.e; brag+blog)
1) A good friend has my initials tattooed on his hairless chest. LOL
2) My hair can apparently turn two different shades of red and two different shades of brown in the sun.
3) I have my boyfriend twisted around my lil finger.
ho'yeaahh.
Ps;
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian was/is fucking awesome!! William Moseley AND Ben Barnes together, are you kidding me? The battle scenes are a lil LOTR-ish, though. Too bad Narnia III won't have much of WM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

7 comments:
my girl still wants me, yo!
-RD
Hey. I'M THE BEST SHUFFLER AMONG THE LOT OF YOU, and you know it...The tattoo is awesome isn't it? Hehhe.
where were u yesterday?
yeah man where were you? I called then you tak angkat? Nak ajak gi chalet lah dey!
My turn to brog can?
1) DESC asked me to join them in the June comp.
2) My new Esprit watch is just more awesome than anyone's =P
3) I got a coke dealer on speed dial. haha.
Well...I can always say I'm going to Kyle Patrick's birthday party!! HO YEAH!
Ps;
Your hair just has a mind of its own, Nashe.
I was out at ECP with my JC girls yesterday lahh...
How many blowjobs does it take to get your initials on a guy's chest?
*ducking and running zigzag in case objects are thrown at me*
GAD!! How dare you! XD
Actually it took no more than five, but I may be exaggerating of course...haha. I'm just too great a friend to not have my name eternally on your body, nam sayin?
Post a Comment