See you again, D. Nicolas.
I'm currently at the airport, sending my buddy's one-month lover back to New York. It's been a drag watching such lovestruck people touch each other at every given opportunity (i.e; when you're not part of the couple), but as always, it's sad to watch them have to part. I'll gladly let them cuddle for hours in front of me making me jealous than have them be parted like this.
I'm just not a very good comforter of people, and the action needed to make them feel better just escapes me.
Why oh why must the people I hang out with have such funny long-distance relationships, again? It's always a whirlwind romance that lasts for weeks and makes hearts melt and then someone has to leave.
More often than not, they don't come back. Or they can, but things won't be the same. Or they aren't able come back, no matter how much they want to.
And those with their local significant others next to them can be just as twisted-- hooking up with random people who don't mean as much or having ties with former fuck buddies and shit.
And sometimes, watching my pals hook up with other people after this one leaves, just doesn't seem right. Coz we saw them as part of a nicer pairing before, nawmeen? The past just seemed so perfect. No one seems to match up to the guy/girl who left the country.
Maybe Singapore really is too small.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson
