Temporary Wishlist

This is in order of dire need/want.


1) New wallet. The only one that fits my criteria is bloody online. Sigh. I don't even know where to get it here. I think the shops here are really starting to suck.

2) More closet space.

3) A new really-big bag, coz this one got scratched at the bottom.

4) New sets of undies and other forms of lingerie. Too many have been damaged in one way or other.

5) A Filipino surname, coz they can sound seriously sexy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
btw, hows the nougats?


-RD

Anonymous said...

gahhhh i miss ya! new bag? I need a new bag too. Hunt together?

Gadfly said...

I totally need a new bag and more closet space

*rolling eyes*

;-)

Nashe^ said...

@RD : They're almost gone. ahahha... thanks!


@ izan : Like what....next year when you come down? Haha. Hurry up then!

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : It's not funny, G! Its a waaaayy dire need ,okay. Teehee. XD

Anonymous said...

How did those undergarments get damaged? weird!

Nashe^ said...

@ Justyn : There are ways. Haha. Trust me, you DON'T wanna know. =D

Deepak Gopi said...

Hi Nashe
Have you seen a girl with a Philippino surname wearing lingerie,having a huge vallet bought a big bag to carry her closet where ever she goes?
How is my imagination?

Nashe^ said...

@ Deepak : Yes I've seen her! Evryday in the mirror. LOL.

Great imagination, keep it up =P

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive