International Friendship/ GAY Day
Lest you didn't know, I take International Friendship Day pretty seriously. But this post isn't about that. I've declared today GAY Day.
Gloat About Yourself Day.
I figured you guys have a lot of impressive things to say but just don't have the opportunity to do so, nor do the situations you're in call for it. Hehe. So lets give all of us this special time each month to let others know how amazing you really are. You can brag and boast about anything and everything about yourself, okay? And no one would say you're feeding your own ego.
Come on, people. I know you're all dying to tell me about the time you spent a thousand bucks on a whim. And that day the handsome stranger said you looked hot... This is the time to do it.
Me first, alright? (Gee, where do I start? LULZ)
1) I got someone who loves me enough to fly down from his home country at least once a month just to see me.
2) I've never once paid for my own drinks at the bar.
3) I got Bboy Bounce on MSN.
4) Two people want to pay for my plane ticket to Houston, Texas.
5) I got the most awesome close friends no matter what you say.
How bout you, mate? ;)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

13 comments:
nice list.
My friends tell me I have the greatest wardrobe in town! And I'm flying to Mexico for free next summer!
BITCH!
well, I got Bboy DUCKY on MSN how bout that, yo? Hahaha....
and everyone knows I got the best legs around here, right? ;)
Don't tell me you're really going to Texas. When the fugg can we meet up again if you keep flying off somewhere???
Anyway i was MVP for my socca team for three seasons in a row. lets see ya beat THAT. haha.
I pulled off the best surprise for my girl when I flew down under last month.. hoho!
i know u know :)
-RD
happy belated International Friendship Day, Nashe!
My turn to brag, ok?
1) i topped my class for 2 terms though I hardly studied.
2) i got the best tan, EVER
3) My best friend is quite a famous actress in Spain.
wahoo!
@ Justyn: flying free?? Goddamn!
@ OJ : Meh. I don't even like Ducky! hahaa....bounce bounce bounce... XD
@ Izan : Nope, not going...I got my Uni applications to complete.. dayum! Hurry up and come here already!
@ RD : Of course I know. You wouldn't quit talking about it. LOL.
@ Sonco : Belated IFD to u too! I've never seen your tan but, hey it should be awesome, right? Haha.
~I've been described as a cool douchebag
~I've made a murder weapon entierly out of masking tape
~Boss Nigger wants to buy some of my art crap
~I've got great eyes (at least think so)
~I love making people laugh and I usually do
great success!
*applauding*
I can see the "unsure of herself" little girl of a couple of years ago has blossomed into something much more impressive :D
Just be careful. Now that you've made it this far, keep an eye on yourself. Keep going in this direction, but just be wary about going too far. By the time I was 21, I had accomplished so much, I was an arrogant cocksucker. I wish I could go back in time and smack the the shit out of me :-(
*big, giant hugs*
Woo : heya, cool douchebag ;)
@ Gad : Gasp! G! Are you bragging about being an arrogant cocksucker?? Hahaa.... kidding.
Yes da- i mean, GAd. I'm listening :))
1)i have been told i have the nicest, softest, dark brown hair ever.
2)i have also been told that i have the nicest skin, one that is hardly ever pimply or red.
3)you are my friend.
;)
and you've got us as friends. jangan lupa dong :P
apa lagi gw!
@ Emi : ;)
@ Deb : Haha! Yes yes! Apa lagi loe! =P
Post a Comment