Wawasan 2008

Is there some reason everyone's going to Malaysia?

I can't throw a rock around here without hitting someone who just got back from or is planning to go to Malaysia. Myself included.

I just found out that my male friend (who married last December) went on honeymoon. No, I'm not surprised. I'm just fucking appalled that the destination was Malaysia. That's bad. Malaysia would be the last place I'd go on honeymoon to. To make things tackier, they went to Sunway Lagoon.

SUNWAY FUCKING LAGOON can you fucking believe it??!!

I think I nearly got a seizure when I heard it. It's like the most family-oriented place in the whole of Asia. Not exactly the most romantic setting. If my husband suggested we go Sunway Lagoon for our honeymoon, I swear the marriage is over.

I don't know why he couldn't go somewhere further. I admit that his wife sucks ass and I hate her holier-than-thou guts, but SUNWAY LAGOON?? Dude. It's a fricking theme park.
Don't tell me plane tickets are so expensive that you could only afford to drive her across the causeway. There's always budget airlines that can take your ass to places like Phuket or Melbourne. And if it's gotta be Malaysia, you could make it Langkawi or Redang or wherever else where the vibe is. NOT Sunway Lagoon.


No comments, please. I'm still like, in shock.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive