I WANT, I WANT


I really really want to watch this.
There's just something about Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake that has fascinated me since I was seven. (Though I first thought it was called 'One Leg'. Je sais, slap me.)
And now it's on ice! It's friggin on ICE!

If you know me well enough, you'd know that I'd never pass up an opportunity to go ice-skating if I can help it. Swan Lake on Ice would be absolutely maha fabulous for me.

I've got the company, I've got the cash, but the timing's way waaayy off. That maha reeks! One of the biggest opps to catch Swan Lake and I'm gonna have to give it a pass. Someone please stab me. Repeatedly.

I need a distraction.




"When it gets dark enough, you can see the stars."

7 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Too bad, Nashe. When you're in Paris maybe you'll get a chance to see Swan Lake in French, LOL! ;D

Love and hugs,

Di

Anonymous said...

hahaahhahahaha.... u know what im gon say..

Anonymous said...

yeah man its on ice. i'll stab you any day. lawl.

Nashe^ said...

@ Di : Oh I wouldn't pass up on that then!

Nashe^ said...

@ Izan : OUI. JE SAIS. Thou malignant fool.



@ fai : yea manz its ons ice, dammit. don't repeat that.

Gadfly said...

OK ... this is something that a young woman training in the art of dance can appreciate ...

I don't have enough comprehension of the subtleties involved to even make a statement.

So I'll just stay out of the way over here in the corner and try to be supportive :o)

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : Aww that's pretty nice of ya, G. XD

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive