Whoootz

CLICK HERE!
Check out the comments sections i.e; the comment by a Maria Papoila.
Blogland's pretty cool, no? I didn't realize I knew about the missing Madeleine McCann girl before the news came out in Singapore.


Ok. Pretty random. I'm going out for dinner.


I want a mooncake, too~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey im going out dinner AUSSI. ahaha

Anonymous said...

i rmbr thinking, what the hell does this Maria Papoila think she's gonna achieve by giving u that comment. Huhuh. maybe if u had ACteD oN it, u woulda gotten her blessings. *oh you know*

Butchie said...

You want a moon pie.

Gadfly said...

This post made me think of Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" which in turn really made me doubt my heterosexuality.

I'm skeered now

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive