b o n h e u r

What in blazes is wrong with me? I'm so unbelievably giggly from reading someone's dodo blog. I mean, I didn't know what he wrote could be so ticklish, for goodness sake. And it's not even that funny, truth be told... But still I laughed like it's the funniest shit ever in a decade. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I don't even know this dude. (Seeing his picture doesn't count, duh) All I know, he's graduated from another JC, and I'm totally jealous that his friends know him personally and I don't. I mean, it would be real great to have a friend like him... (Gah, can't say his name here since he stops by here from time to time.)

Is it the post-exam syndrome? Gee. I was (and still am) so amused. I feel that my day is too complete for good. I keep giggling to myself coz I remember something he said everywhere I turn; and my mom is starting to look at me funny.

But as long as I'm in this mood, I hope nothing and no one tries to bring it down. Staying clear of those blogs I know that speak of failed exams, breakups, slashed wrists, attempted suicide and what other shit have you.




do you know you're unlike any other~~

11 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Cute kitty. ;-)

Got the giggles, eh?

I emailed you....

Love and hugs,

Di

Woozie said...

Awwww, poor emo kitty...I wanna buy it some wazor bwades...

Butchie said...

Hey little buddy. I tried to drink a durian shake. It tasted like durians and almost made me puke. Do you really eat that crap?

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : Yeap. *giggles*



@ Woozie : Yes yes. Pwetty pls...


@ Butchie : LOL. Really? I didn't know there was such a thing. How do you know it tasted like durians when u said u hardly tried it, B?

R. Neandra said...

love the kitty. naseb kau dah okay siket.

Nashe^ said...

mari kita bergembira sekejap.

Anonymous said...

ahaaa...attempted suicide! Lets all guess whose blog...lalaa.

Anonymous said...

gwe senang bila kamu happy ginik. lulz.

-Bambang

Nashe^ said...

@ Dian : I'm totally not going there for the next five months, man. XD


@ Bambang : I see someone's plans going as they'd hoped. =)

Gadfly said...

Well!!!???

What blog?

Helloooooo.... link?

*headlock and noogies*

Nashe^ said...

Oh gee! Sorry Gad! That blog's supposed to be viewed by friends only!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive