The Black Parade

Someone said I'm too 'on' for black dudes. Which is so not true. It's true that I don't discriminate against them, but only 5 have my heart thumping, okay. In order of preference:



It's so easy. You'll get a virtual hug if you can name me all five. XD

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn. of all i only know the 2nd one and the best part is, i dunno his name until ain's tag says so.

hahahah. selenge man.

Woozie said...

1-Mr. Saggy Face
2-That totally, totally gay guy from High Skkkhool Musikkkal
3-Token shirtless black guy
4-Nick Cannon (he used to be funny on All That)
5-Other token shirtless black guy

Anonymous said...

i dont know any except for corbin bleu and #3 columbus short. but i still want a hug. haha. butuh bngt laaaa. u know why.


-RD

Anonymous said...

1- aston
2- corbin
3- DJ. whatever his real name is
4- ?
5- brian whiteeeeee

hey 4 out of 5. i should get at least somethin!

Anonymous said...

erm.

#2Corbin bleu
#4Nick cannon

i'm gonna rip off fairuz and say #1 aston. whoever! hahhahhaha...

Nashe^ said...

@ Hamizah : macam x biase gitu! XD



@ RD : i know why. but u should also know that i don't wanna get socked in the head by Lil Miss S!



@ Fairuz : U get some blessings, woman =)

Nashe^ said...

@ Woozie : Firstly, you gotta NAME them, wooz. Haha. 2ndly, my Aston's face does not sag.! 3rdly, my Corbin ain't gay.

Huhu.

Nashe^ said...

@ Khane : alright. u get a pat on the head.

Anonymous said...

OMG lah adit! so unfair! his message on the tagboard! argghh!! nashe this is sposed 2b a democracy! its so unfair!

im just annoyed. wakakaka...

Anonymous said...

1) aston m.
2)corbin bleu
3).....i forgot.
4) nick cannon
5) daymn!

do i get anything?

Anonymous said...

eh what's this with adit tagging??? he's not allowed in this site!! make him go away!!

Anonymous said...

excuse me?

Anonymous said...

hi izan...hi OJ..

Anonymous said...

busted. hi erwin.

*nervous laugh*

Nashe^ said...

@ izan : No, u don't get anything. wahahaha....


hi everyone. d=)

Fardde said...

ish...ingatkan ader bender X rated ker.

Skali...its that "creme bulee" guy from HSM. haha.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive