Whaa....??
Dear AM, whatever happened to "No more smoking the life outta myself."?
Dear MI, whatever happened to "No more going out partying at Powerhouse."?
Dear MH, whatever happened to "No more drunk nights"?
Dear FN, whatever happened to "No more Cafe del Mar for any of us."?
Dearest NN, whatever happened to "No more sexual activity(before the next medical check-up)."?
I don't know. But I really like Aston Merrygold!!!
All hail black guys!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
|
Labels:
The Black Parade
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

11 comments:
Sorry bout Cafe del mar, man...hahaa....
All hail black guys??? u got me rofl siiaa!!
aston merrygold? whatever happened to Columbus short?
aston is a stupid name. and black people arenot cool.
Makes no diff what color or race, but how they treat you.
He is a nice looking young man, though. So says the Grandma. ;D
Love and hugs,
Diane
I prefer girls
Black, Asian or otherwise :o)
Something's wrong with his face, it's like the right side is sagging down a little bit. Maybe he was hit with a cinder block and that's the shape of his skull now.
I'm with Gadfly, Asians FTW.
@ Fairuz : U better be!
@ Izan : Columbus is still in my heart. Alvays!
@ Anon : Well I'm willing to bet they're probably cooler than thee.
@ Diane : He's the awesomest, gran!! Hahahaha....
@ Gadfly : Like you'd really consider guys. Hehe.
@ Woozie : Aww c'mon Wooz! It ain't sagging at all! That's just part of his endearing, semi-puppydog look...
Haha! XD
: )
d:)
Post a Comment