whee~~

I'm going crazy for some filthy hottt Bruneian dude I've never met. Argh.. screw the net! I wonder why things seem to happen at the wrong times this year. It sucks balls.

Anyway, I sent my grandparents off at the airport Friday night til Saturday morning. Stayed overnight at the viewing mall watching Eurotrip on my cousin's laptop. Slept for an hour. Woke up at 6am to have breakfast at the cafeteria. Went home only to go out again to the beach. Huhu.

Just a lil gathering with a couple of my old friends + their respective significant others(if applicable). It was just a few hours, but somehow I felt so satisfied with the lil dodo reunion. Whee~~
We brought SO MUCH food for 6 people, I felt like puking the heck outta myself after that, but it was all good...

I went to Battle of The Year 2007 in town after the beach. Half dead and maha exhausted, yes totally. But it was so good to see the crews battling it out and all. I especially liked RF's showcase. They're just amazing...

Anyway, I don't know how many times I'm going to the airport in a month. The straight bus there from school doesn't help. And it won't be long before I'm going back there to send my old buddy to Perth for her vacation. For the fun of it, and she's like holding on to something of mine anyway, so we're meeting so I can get it back. And the week after that, I'll be sending my paternal grandma, off to Perth as well. She's gonna be staying there for uh, 5 years or so. I'm not jealous that she gets to see my cousins there,(though I'm dying to see them) I'm just jealous coz it's Perth! And I got stuff to do there with people whom I shall not mention...

In any case, there's school tomorrow, and I'm dead coz my essay ain't done. Ta, world.

8 comments:

Gadfly said...

Hats off to all the hard work you hve been doing, girl. That makes the time off with your buddies a well needed respite from time to time.

*First woogly dodo dance*

Butchie said...

What exactly does woogly mean, anyway?

R. Neandra said...

ahaha. dian semangats!

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : Yeah.. but I'm feeling a wee bit guilty I dont know why.




@ Butchie : It's up to you to define it, Butchie =)



@ Khane : yeah ike totally? heehee.

Yoke Kuan said...

Apa lah you Nashe... I came back to blogosphere and you hardly ever update anymore. Booyah!

--Vengelyne

Nashe^ said...

@ Venge : maafs lah V! I'm up to HERE in schoolwork! Hahaha....

Fardde said...

HAHAHA! talk about stomach flu after sentosa. sucks.

Nashe^ said...

I know... tu lah, pegi SENTOSA lagi! lol

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive