I'm sick.


Thank you, Dr Pipkin.

13 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Awww....my Nashe is sick? I hope you feel better soon. I wish I could come pamper you and nurse you back to health. I could cook for you and all that.

Take care of yourself and get well soon, Nashe.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Anonymous said...

THAT is such a fake!

-RD

Anonymous said...

pipkin..?? aint that the guy from...

haha. cool MC.

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : Hahaha... i'm not sick, really... just sorta bumped on the head. =)

Anonymous said...

haha... cool.

ps; your mantra this month is AAIITTE........

Nashe^ said...

huhuhuhuheuxx

Gadfly said...

What is that? Idiotcillin?

Nashe^ said...

no idea, really. i'm just knocked on the head. Gah. Not thinkin straight, yaw.

Deepak Gopi said...

You require Homeopathy :)
Thank you :):)

Nashe^ said...

homeopathy eyh?

Anonymous said...

i miss you sakkkk

Butchie said...

Feel better, monkey butt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nashe^ said...

@ Fai : ahakz... how nice.


@ Butchie : Oh, how thoughtful! ;)

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive