Don't ask me who, where, when or how

..but I was hypnotized for the first time in my life!

No, not hypnotized by looking at some hot dude whatsoever. But truly hypnotized. It's like... WOW! It wasn't planned at all, but 'twas fate, and I certainly welcomed the lil session.

I went out out of the house with my cousin (she slept over) with the intention of getting something from the nearby shop. We couldn't go far- I'm sick and my bod is bloody aching at the moment. But somehow or other, we ended up taking the train. Maybe it's a reflex action or something. Conditioned process. 8 out of 10 times I walk past that area, I'll be taking the train. And I guess my mind was just... not thinking so much. And my cousin just followed, thinking I knew what I was doing. Absentmindedness prevails many times. I remember us choosing a platform, even. As if we had anywhere to go.

The moment I boarded, I thought to myself "Why the fuck did I take a train, again?" But not wanting to look retarded by leaping out at the last minute, I stayed in for the sake of it. And before long, I was asleep. We alighted the second I woke up, at some random station. Then not wanting to waste our fare, we tapped outta that station and just walked around...and stumbled on THE place. It just seemed so natural to enter and say Hi to that woman. But whoa, before I knew it, I was sitting down, getting hypnotized. It was VERY cool.

Do you have any fears?
What are they?
Let me help you.

I didn't know it even started nor realized when it ended. All I knew, I wanted to erase some specific fears and reservations from my life. And a few hours later... they were gone! I don't know what that hypnotist did.. but it sure as hell worked on me. Amazing shit. And it was free, too. Heh.

And we left just like that. I asked my cousin what just happened, and all she could tell me was:

"Oh, that person was hypnotizing you. She told me to sleep."

"And you did?"

"Ya. I felt so tired..."

When we got back, my mom was wondering what took us so long to go to the store. Haha. We just said we met a few friends along the way. I asked my cousin where we went and she couldn't remember. I can't either. We know which train station to alight at, but not where to go from there. Hmmm... that's too bad, really. I'd like to go back there, get her to hypnotize me into being a nerd or something. That would be so useful right now. I'm impressed that she got a couple of aversions out of my life. Wheee.


Everyone should try hypnosis. Seriously.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

freaky bagt itu lo!

-RD

Anonymous said...

what the hell! Should have taken me with you!

Anonymous said...

khan, lita yolong hangan apam rempat uni.

HAHAHA... majorly KOO. I'd tell the hypnotist to make me think i'm obese.

Nashe^ said...

@ RD : freaky, oui!



@ khane : haha... kalau ade mase lah ye.


@ OJ : I can't believe you! I actually 'decoded' that shit! haha... ok, lamu garus xuba nula nakan ganya uang aihat daja! XD

Nashe^ said...

it looks kinda tagalog-ish, actually.

Anonymous said...

so what about wet grass? fear gone?
chuckles.

Nashe^ said...

@ mzh : Nope... notchetss!

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

ooh thats weird. you know they say hypnotization was done to make people hand over their money durin robberies in jakarta.

serem yo.

Nashe^ said...

@ Deb : "You're getting very sleepy..."

haha. It probably happened la!

Gadfly said...

Only people with a certain level of trust can be hypnotized.

Although, if you are able to give yourself over to that degree, it is supposed to be a very relaxing and rewarding state of mind.

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : It was VERY relaxing... but only after an hour or so. I'm pretty jittery these days. =/

Fardde said...

At least that person din completely erase that memo of yours. IF you remembered what happened to you sometime back =D

Nashe^ said...

yes. totally XD

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive