Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

24 comments:
im still waitin for an answer woman. ;)
my boyfriends thought of askin a bunch of times but he knows itd be too weird to propose only after 4 months of datin me.
Would I know him???
First, do you love him?
Second, do you love him?
Third, does he really love you?
At this point, nothing else matters until you get those first questions answered.
This is some serious sh--, uh, stuff, Nashe! Wowzers!
Email or IM me if you'd like.
Love and hugs,
Diane
I just donnoe what to say.
But you should! Say yes! Lolll.
It's not fair that you aint even telling me who the man is.
I'm gonna have a loada fun guessing, yehh.
@ Deb : Arghh... I'm kinda expecting someone to pop out and say "Boo, nash! This is so not your life!"
or something.
@ Diane : I'm totally putting this on the backburner. My life at the moment is hectic enough without this kinda shyit. =/
@ Dian : You kelakar lah you bgirl. haha...
@ Izan : Ahakz... yes, you will. -.-
???
@ Woozie : ??? back atcha.
Say "Yes. I thought you would never ask!!!!"
There! Problem solved.
@ George : Yeah right! If only if was that easy...
Nashe, you must be doing something right somehow. Haha.
Oh yeah, CONGRATULATIONS. :D
give us a picture. haha.
then we'll tell you to say yes or no XPPP
gambarny mana dh,...
-RD
this i gotta see... i agree, show me his picture. hahahhaaaa..
eh. merepek lah you people.
Kata kitorang merepek? Teruk lah you ni.
Eh, give more info about the dude who popped the question.
I dated my ex for 2 years plus and he was telling me he was going to propose, but he never did! Wah!!! And now you've some dude appearing outta nowhere?
If he's rich, go for it! Then you can go buy your house in France and migrate there. :D
Yeah Vengey, he's stinking loaded.
But I can't just up and get married! Haha... k k, I'll tell you guys more about him next post. XD lol...
...or maybe not.
You don't need to get married already.
Hell, I have shirts older than you :o)
No no no, you must tell. :P
Ok maybe not in blog since there's no anonymity there.
If I've time to kepoh I'll buzz u on YM.
What are the odds?
Lets see...
1) Good looking?
2) Stinking rich
3) SMART Arsehole
Yes to that.
But seriously, what doth THOU want?
@ Gad : Hahahaha... yes, I have thought yo do.
@ Venge : Hhaha... add me lah! Whoootz...
@ Dilah : I HAVE NO IDEA!!!
Post a Comment