Once upon a December

Dancing bears
Painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away
Long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December


I'm just so in love with Anastasia. Just watched it again yesterday. Sweet. When the song came on, my cousin and I just fell into it as if we heard it everyday. I guess certain things never leave you, even if you think you left it years ago.

(Yea, this post came out of the blue. It's just what happens to me when depression hits.)

i love you.

13 comments:

Butchie said...

Stop throwing yourself at me. I'm a married man.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Well, this is a bit awkward. I'm old enough to be your mother and I always thought we had a nice comfortable mother/daughter/good friend kind of relationship. ;D

Ahem*. Hee hee! Sweet, Nashe. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Anonymous said...

you and your disney princesses!

Nashe^ said...

@ Butchie : But butchie... we're perfect for each other...

Nashe^ said...

@ Diane : Aah. Always sweet =)
More hugs please! hehe.


@ Adriano : yes. me and mine. XD

Vengelyne said...

Ooh! I remember this song from that animated movie. I also like the one that Aaliyah sang.

Nashe^ said...

@ Vengey : Haha. YES! I like it too! That might be the next song on my Music of the Month. =)

Gadfly said...

I feel like I should say something flirty to try and cheer you up like I would my other virtual girls. But you seem to be going through a good girl phase lately :o)

Nashe^ said...

@ Gad : That's supposed to be good, right? XD

Woozie said...

Snow White is SO much better than Anastasia.

Nashe^ said...

@ Woozie : Funny, I've never been a fan of Snow White. =/

Anonymous said...

someone's lovesick.

Nashe^ said...

you wish ah!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive