StOked with a capital O
"When it comes to living it up, nobody can beat the Indonesian Chinese... They never do things halfway. You can't order a piece of chicken or fish. If they could order a whole cow, they would."
Hehe. Huhu. Haha. BwargahAhahahHahahhHhahAHaHhaHahAAaAa.....
Thanks to The Straits Times, that's the woogliest thing I've read in weeks. It took me right back to the Erwinteoic Era. I loves.
Anyhoo, many people have been making me feel ultra weird these past few weeks. Weird as in, valued. Huhu. And special. Or as if I'm so popular and stuff. I've been spoken to in excited-for-no-reason tones, and had my name called out in loud, gushing decibels. It's a total overkill, I swear. These people have been acting as if I'm such a cool person to be seen with and it's like they want to tell the whole town Hey-looky-here-I-know-Nashe!
(Lets not consider the freak-mail-buggers on MYspace)
I don't know. And I'm not sure how I rate the feeling.
Just what is it about me now?
I'm never popular (notorious, maybe, but not popular), I look like a fried dodo half the time, I appear snobby, I don't have perfect teeth, hair, skin, body etc., I'm messy, unkempt and way detached from reality, I'm an idiot as a friend, I can whine too much, I like imitating Miss Swan, I'm ridiculously afraid of grass and weeds, I'm a bitch from Little Britain and, in a single glance of my BMI, a prospective patient for hypertension.
I'm not exactly someone whose alliance you'd be exclaiming to the entire world.
Therefore, this is weird.
I don't usually feel appreciated this much. I appreciate the people who make me feel this way, of course. If only this happens to me everyday, and everyone feels appreciated like I do... we'll have an utopia under way.
I'm off to watch TMNT.
and just don't ask which fan-of-Nashe I'm going with, coz I'm not telling.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

13 comments:
Hahaha.... yeah man! I read that article too..
and erh, i dont know what is it about you. Hmm.
ahaha. you're cool :O
how was TMNT, yooo?
@ Khane : Then you'll never know. Heh.
@ anon : what? Oh, thanks.
@ OJ : 'Twas fantaste! XD
Gee ... to hear your version of "you" makes me want to throw rocks at you. *chuckle*
Although, I'd love to hear the Ms. Swan imitation LOL
i think i know some of the reasons.. but i shall not tell you uh. nanti sombong plak ngn aku. hahaha.
@ Gad : Gak! Total ouch. Hahaha...
My Miss Swan imitation is uh, improving! Hehe. Loves it. =)
@ Amz : Okaii... *stuffs my nose in the air*
what the hell! Ahakk..i read that article too!
karen,dh.
-rd
T spine flip, pretty please?
@ RD : Heh heh!
@ Khane : Nehi, lah. I can't do it anymore.
My brother will be glad to hear that God awful piece of crap TMNT was good.
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
@ Wooz : Cooo0ol. I think my next movie will be 300. Heh heh.
AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE WE DINE IN HELL!
Post a Comment