Smooch of the Century
Went to Taco Bell with Amz yesterday and on the way home, I saw the most awesome kiss by a couple who stopped in the middle of the road. It was just plain awesome. Such a simple, gorgeously lingering kiss, but you could see it was way way passionate and downright meaningful.
Gosh. I just stared and fucking stared. They were so caught up in whatever aura it was, they didn't notice me. Gosh gosh gosh. It was that good. Their brilliant kiss left me breathless and wanting for more. It doesn't make sense, I know, but... It was such a beautiful spectacle.
I've come to a conclusion that I love watching people kiss. In all honesty, I might even be basoistic. So many people already know that Nashe can get maha aroused by kissing. Heh.
Anyhoodles....I was taking a break from reading some History notes the other night when some woman on TV was yelling "My heart! Help! My heart!" And when that happened, a certain conversation I had some months ago came to mind.
Ed: Don't you think Adit's voice sounds a lot like Irwansyah's?
Me : Sorry, who?
Ed: Irwansyah. The Indon actor.
Me : Uhh.. I haven't heard of him.
Ed: Kamu serius!?
Me : Yea. Is he way famous?
Ed: Not really.
Me : Haha. That's why I don't know him.
Ed: Well, watch My Heart and listen to the song. Irwan is the lead. I'm telling you, they sound really alike.
Me : ....Oh, THAT movie. Uh. Ok.
Ed: No, I'm serious! Go watch the movie. You'll cry coz it's like hearing Dit on tv. Haha.
Me : Then I shouldn't watch it, duh!
Ed: Nuh-uh. I want you to catch it. Rent or get a dvd.
I think half the Malay population in the country has watched the movie and consequently gone gaga over the guy. (The girls anyway)I haven't seen nor heard of the dude in my life before, so I googled him up that very night and found his face.
Hmmm... Not all bad, I suppose. I just didn't find it squeal-worthy.
Then I got the movie's OST to hear this guy's voice.
Good Lord. How anti climatic.
I was trying to find some sort of link between his voice and Dit's, but I just couldn't. I found his voice somewhat nasal and like, totally unappealing. I mean, I've talked to Dit for weeks straight and I think I know how his voice sounds, but arguing with Ed was/is just pointless.
He's Adit's brother after all. XD
Weeks of talking can't really beat years of brotherly bonding.
Ahh..Thanks eh, for upturning my opinion of your brother's voice for a full week. Haha. I still haven't fulfilled your wish, Ed. I still haven't caught the movie yet. Soon, okay? Once this whole school bull blows over. In the meantime, Happy 23rd Birthday again.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

11 comments:
I think you just miss being kissed. that's all. haha
Ha!
OK, the thought of you seeing a super passionate kiss and getting moist in the knickers is ...
well ...
Kind of arousing O_O
What is "basoistic"?
What the fug! hahahhahaha.... ADit's voice is a tougher version of irwansyah's maybe, u basoistic bugger.
@ Amz : Oui, i do =(
@ Gadfly : Teehee! I can't help it.... oh, basoism is like getting aroused from kissing/ seeing people kiss. ;P
@ Khane : Tougher?! The heck? No laa.... haha..
oh yeah btw we have a Q.Td planned. Not my fault! Haha.. details later.
oye!!!!
tell me now yaw! I might not make it..
i love kissin and all but doin it in public ? uh, im way too self concious for that kinda stuff. especially since im in such a conservative muslim country. hell, tongue would be considered fuckin i bet.
im not about to try it out either.
@ Deb : Good thinking, Debs. XD
I love that Green Day song.
I can't stand nasaly voices.
Like, FRAN DRESCHER THE NANNY.
Argh!
@ Alicia : But.. but... The show is just too awesome in driving you nuts!
Post a Comment