Enfin...

As I was telling a friend, the Ustaz's words really got to me.

I cried listening to his sermon. Actual tears, man. While the other were just nodding and dozing off.

Woohoo. Never done that before.

Maybe it's because it touched me deep inside, maybe it's coz I could fuckin relate to it. He bloody got into the crux of the lame excuse of a life I'm currently leading.

Hmm. Je ne sais pas.

I got many questions about this topic for that Ustat. But I realise that he already answered all my questions indirectly. Sigh. It's time for me to start being a good Muslim. I've kinda been the worst lately... No, it doesn't mean I'm gonna turn fundamentalist and start nuking the synagogue. But honestly, I needed that sermon.

It was hard -and I mean REALLY, REALLY HARD- for me to accept the stuff that he said; but I guess I did. He totally enlightened the heck out of me. I feel like I can finally let go of certain things in life and just accept certain facts. I feel you, Gautama. I feel you.

Although what I attained was the furthest thing from Nirvana, it's nice to finally understand.



walaupun ia tetap amat sukar untuk saya menerima hakikat bahawa si dia bukan untuk diri saya.

10 comments:

R. Neandra said...

wowzers!!!

Anonymous said...

cool beans. hope u doin well.

:)
-rd

Anonymous said...

He bloody got into the crux of the lame excuse of a life I'm currently leading.???????

oh come on!! Fairytale life..rembr?

Nashe^ said...

@ Khane : wowzers kamu!



@ RD : Cool beans aite. Thanks, i'm doing just fine. I think.


@ You wish, I wish lah! Even Shrek gets a better deal.

Butchie said...

touched me deep inside


Heh heh heh...

Anonymous said...

and when you told your friend, that stupid friend almost cried as well. hehe. =)

Nashe^ said...

@ Butchie : OYE!!!

wahahaah..

Nashe^ said...

@ Mliene : What do you mean 'almost'? As I remember it, she totally bawled her eyes out in TCRS over honey chicken. Huhu.

Anonymous said...

hmm, ok, lets not go into details abt what happened. it'd be too embarrasing for her. =)

Woozie said...

The sermon touched you deep inside huh? I thought it was only Catholic priests...

Damn you butchie, beating me to these comments.

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive