m'aidez. too much.

I really hate it when teachers feel that obligation to agree with your parents. But lets not talk about that.

I think my body-mind system is all messed up this few weeks. I have hiphop on Monday, and contemporary/ballet (modern,basically) on Tuesday. Then there's that SIMUN piece of dogcrap on Wednesdays and Fridays. The aches and pains from Monday's workout really does affect the Modern dancing (MoDance) I have to do the next day.

And on Wednesday, it just gets so tiring to stay back again to see the SIMUN teachers for bloody consultation. So Thursday is my only "free" day. Or so it seems. There's still those sudden meetings with whichever idiot to discuss the shit for the school's funfair. I don't know why I feel responsible even when it's not exactly my task alone. I'm not the chairperson #1. I'm #2, dammits.
But I guess I just don't want to see my classmates' efforts end up shitty for the funfair; and it's just too fucking bad that the CGR #1, Hema Devi d/o Utrakumaran, is an idiot whose phone just doesn't seem to be switched on nor able to receive any calls from us except for her boyfriend's in KL, hence the inability to be fully engaged in this whole shit.

And she just might be one of those dodos who Google their own names. If she ever does... well.. Hi, Hema. How's Raj?

Anyway as I was saying, Thursdays are my only off days. BUT. Extra rehearsals are just a pain in the arse. It takes every ounce of my well-bred attitude to not miss out on any, but I just skipped one, a few days ago. That particular ounce got away, apparently. I'm a certified dodo in MoD, coming in late and leaving early. I can't believe I'm still slacking in it even after the teacher-in-charge is now teaching my class Eng Lit. 0.o

MoDance is for SYF. Hiphop is for a school event. Chinese New Year is coming up, and as usual....haiya. That's the thing with a multi-racial, multi-religious country. Everybody is made to celebrate everybody else's festivals, so public holidays take up a significant part of the year. And that's not counting Labour Day, National Day, and all that other shizzang. But then again, it's not like we have winter and summer vacations, right? I still have to come to school, even when it rains cats, bitches, bats and ostriches.

Ah well. Ain't this poem nice, dears?

"A relationship is like a rose,
How long it lasts,
no one knows;
Love can erase an awful past,
Love can be yours, you'll see at last;
To feel that love,
it makes you sigh,
To have it leave,
you'd rather die;
You hope you've found that special rose,
'Cause you love and care for the one you chose."

9 comments:

Gadfly said...

Wow

I didn't know you were a dancer. A REAL dancer -- not on that requires a brass pole *chuckle*

What is SIMUN?

*first woogly dodo dance*

Anonymous said...

happy happy aja darrr


-rd

Anonymous said...

oh damn the poem is so nice.

i miss the old times, when we'd all be bringing it on together.... See you at SYF then. (Not the underground scene?BORING!)

jgn stress!

Anonymous said...

yea man the poem is so whoaaaa....

i miss the crew too.

Nashe^ said...

@ gadfly : huhuheux... you're not a bad (Woogly Dodo) dancer either...!

SIMUN stands for SIngapore Model United Nations. Like, all the schools here come together and represent different countries in a model General Assembly, bringing up some kinda global issue. Haha. I'm representing Italy. =)



@ rd : thanks man.


@ dian : yes its nice. And yeap, the UG scene was way more hapnin' than whatever fuck it is i'm doing now...


@ Fairuz : you don't say.

Anonymous said...

hey, its RAAJ, not Raj. The most berg bf she's ever got. hurhur. =)

Anyway, heck, thank god the i@fun will be over by sat, so just hang on for the moment, ok. Once that's down, it'll be quite alright already. I think, i hope..ahh, let's just pray it is that way.

Anyway, I still cant believe you type in her full name. And I love the line "I still have to come to school, even when it rains cats, bitches, bats and ostriches."

I so agree with you. And heck, the poem is just as meyayat hati as your love story, ok? hahaha.

Nashe^ said...

i dont have a love story, mind you....

and no, i dont give half a damn if the name has 2 As.

Anonymous said...

Nashe's love story can make my grandma cry.

Haha, yeah man Nashe is a dancer alright.....but one who doesnt know how to show off. hehe.


dah dah, kau jn stress pasal skola.

Nashe^ said...

haha..... fine la!!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive