bedridden *cough* me

"...even if it floods in Jakarta, he can always go up to the 3rd or 4th floor of his house..."

What my friend was joking about a few weeks ago really didn't seem funny to me AT ALL these past few days. Honestly. Due to the sudden ceasing of emails from the G-ster, I've been scanning both of Singapore's English and Malay newspapers like mad to see if there were any reports of the damn flood carting away Indonesia's blind president (and family) into oblivion.

Gee. I think all that très frantique newspaper reading made me sick. As in, really sick. I got a maha temperature which goes way up and way down as and when it likes. Anxiety, stress and irrationality does a lot to me. I remember a few years ago in secondary school, when I nearly (only nearly!!) fainted in a school exam. Twice. The first time was during a Geography paper, the second was also during a Geog paper. Haha. My teacher was saying "You don't like my subject?!" Wtf. Maybe I just wasn't meant to study Geography eyh? I don't like geog; and even my body knows it. Good body.

But anyway, I finally received a maha assuring email from the G-ster today. So glad everyone's A-Ok. And no, they didn't need to 'go up to the 3rd/4th floor of their house'. because they got a yacht So yeap, whoopdeedoo. I'm still very very feverish to the core, but I couldn't resist this entry. Teehee.

Ta, all. The bed calls.

11 comments:

Deepak Gopi said...

first one to leave a mark here.
Your new photo is exellent

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

so far 30 people have died from the flood. electrocution it seems. and i know people out there still seekin shelter elsewhere and still without internet access.

touche.

Anonymous said...

i heard there were crocs in an australian swimming pool when it flooded there.

Anonymous said...

walamakkk!! kamu sakit ya?

alalaa... you fainting. I'd like to see that. :)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

My Nashe is sick? I don't like it when my Nashe is ill. :-(

Hope you feel better soon. I hope it's just a virus or somesuch. Not your liver stuff, is it? That wouldn't be good at all. Now I'm worried.

Glad to hear your sweet patooty is not in danger from the flooding. That is bad, though. I know about floods myself, but it's been a while for us here in Arkansas.

Droughts, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes...We've got it all here in skeeter-infested Arkansas. Y'all come see us now, ya' hear? Hee hee. ;D

Gadfly said...

OK Spaz-butt!

G is OK. Calm the fuck down and get some rest. Take some vitamin C and some acidic juice, like citrus or cranberry or whatever.

Ibuprophen works better for fever than acetominophen.

Did I mention you need to chill?

*hugs*

Woozie said...

Odd, I'm sick too. Just a cold though.

Nashe^ said...

@ Deepak : Thanks, man. =)



@ Deb : I don't think they exactly have Internet access in mind right now, Debs. Ahakz.



@ Anon : I heard that too :)


@ Khane : You wish ah!



@ Diane : Yeah i'm feeling better. But my throat still hurts maha bad.
Oh woah, I guess Arkansas is a contrast from S'pore. We have only rainy or sunny days here. Kinda gets boring but I ain't really complaining right now.



@ Doctor Gad : I'm way calm, it's almost Zen-like... And yes, i'm chilling.
I was kinda expecting to be sick too, coz i have been gourging on chocolates for the past few weeks. Damn.



@ Woozie : Get well soon, then!

Yoke Kuan said...

Babe... you look so geeky and studious in that new profile pic! So cute, though. ;)

Get well soon and cut out the love sickness... =)

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

lol true. i was actually thinkin of some friends here in particular. meh. my bad.

Nashe^ said...

@ YK : Hehe. Ain't love sick. Just really pissed off now. XD



@ Deb : Mayn that's bad... is it any better now?

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive