Step off the dancefloor. Please.
I'm really sorry that today is my friend's birthday. Because I am labeling this day as the shittiest day in the month of February.
Thanks to every single frickin asshole who gave me nothing but shit today.
Oh especially you so-called hiphop dancers. You brought me in at some last minute, expect me to learn those pathetic cheena non-hiphop steps, asked for my help, begged for my input, and now you're turning the shit around.
A few weeks ago...
Idiot : We're having a performance! You want to join or not?
Me : When?
Idiot : Oh, just next month.
Me : Hmm. I don't think so... I'm way busy.
Idiot : But very easy one! The first part all done already!
Me : Oh woah. You mean you thought of the steps already? That was fast.
Idiot : Oh. Actually this was from my old ____ Secondary school's dance group. We are just using it.
Me : Huh? We're biting off some old routine from 2006?
Idiot : Can lahh.. No time. Unless you can choreograph for us, but you can't change the whole thing, ok.
Me : O.o
Yeah right. I can come up with stuff, but I can't force you to take 'em. Every single fuck I tell them to do, it's always "That's nice! But we cannot do... You can move, but my body like wood."
Oh, you don't say, bitches. A tree can move better than you.
Lets just downgrade and downgrade and fucking DOWNGRADE the step till it becomes some bullshitty piece of movement which I find totally pointless to do. But inhale exhale, I came up with a part routine which they could do half-decently last few weeks. Ok good?
I wish. Tomorrow is the damn performance and today during practice I found that they modified the last step.
Me : Hey why are you guys going backwards instead of forward here?
Idiots : No! This should be backward, what! Not forward! You got it wrong!
Reality check, fuckers. It was MY goddamn MOVE, MY FUCKIN IDEA, so it should jolly well be MY bloody instructions. Damnit.
I just wanted to scream and punch someone. Hard. But we can't always have what we want in life. Doesn't help that I was bereft of any real friends to vent my already pent-up anger (from a few other issues) to.
Then these dan*ahem*cers even had the cheek/nerve/courage/whatthefuckhaveyou to ask me if I would join them for the V-Day dance perf., and 'yeah hey we are recycling the steps, too.'
*cough*
You want me to perform an bitten, 95% unoriginal set TWICE?
I don't think so.
This is the last of the last time I'm wasting my energy and effort on something as fucked-up as a hip hop perf with Chinese girls here. They just don't get it. And I doubt they ever will. Gee, man. I'm sorry if you're Chinese or whatever, but hiphop just ain't thy forte, and as one of your chinese reporters put it, Malays are the blacks of Singapore.
Kindly step off the dancefloor.
Congratz, BFC =)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

8 comments:
Gotta agree with Chinese people and hip hop. That shit's embarrassing...
oh boy.. you sure are mad at those dan*ahem*cers ;-D
WORD!!
im surprised u even agreed to the damned thing laa. dont be too kind.
@ Woozie : Like totally. You don't say, man.
@ Ansh : YES.
@ Adr :=)
@ dian : Yeap, lesson learnt.
I could get behind this shittiest day of the month thing...the day was oddly shitty for me as well...
*cue twilight zone score* ;)
Steve~
Holy shit, Nashe
Either these people really can't dance -- or you've got some serious pre-menstrual syndrome shit going on.
*ducking, just in case*
:o)
@ Steve : Haha... its just a stupid month, really.
@ Gad : Damn, you ducked! Grrr... XD
Post a Comment