Lets have a quickie...

Wokaiz! It's been more than a week and I'm just feeling kablooey, man. I'm typing this shizzang from the school library. It's pouring cats, dogs, emus and dodos outside so here I am stuck with my classmate who's currently copying down Evanescence lyrics. -.-"

I'm nose-deep in schoolwork! But it's all good... Magnifying glasses or not, I really have a whole lotta respect for my Math teacher. He's just so... smart. Really. The history teacher is still kinda dodoish but ah well. The GP teacher is ______. Lawl...very TODDYish, I should say.

Had a lotta fun at Swensens with the Indo clan last Sunday. How can I ever forget the surprise heart-shaped balloon and the anniversary couple's ultra sweet ice-cream feeding session. Heh. It's so funny-romantic, I can die. And the whole deal- food, laughter and all, were just fantastic. Seriously, thank you very very much, Bambang! You da coolest prezza!

Going up to Meritus Mandarin hotel for the 2nd time was a nice experience... (Ooh, I don't say!) I've been to several others but Meritus seemed to have that warmer, friendlier environment. Simple room, but it had that plush feeling all around. Singapore hotels are seriously up there, if you nam saying. The hotels are one of the few things I'm truly proud of. I'd be a frickin chambermaid just to get to see the place everyday.

Eddy accosted me while Gusdur was in the bathroom changing, and though I was a lil creeped out by Ed's sudden interrogation, the feeling didn't last. Whooo. Maybe I was just feeling woogly from all the merepeks, or maybe plain sleepy... like how I am now... but bottomline!- Singapore's hotels, from the bathroom to the chairs to the coffe tables, are honestly maha great. Truly 5 star. So if any of you come down/up to the Lion City, be sure to let me check out your hotel room(s). Coz I lurve being in them.


Katilnya juga cukup selesa deh! XD

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

kembali!

(kalo ada godbro gw,suda tentu katilnya itu sgt selesa ya kan?)



-Bambang

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You finally came up for air! I was beginning to think you'd been abducted by aliens...or a certain Indo guy. ;D

So you're liking your teachers better this term, huh? That's good.

But we need to talk about that title...Somehow I feel just a little dirty and unclean now! ;D

Happy weekend, Nashe!

Love you, girl. :-)

S Blyahoff said...

It's cool that you start liking your teachers, that's a beginning of liking their studdied objects. Or the other possibility is realy that it is a strategy of licking them better for better marks ;) (jokingly)

Anonymous said...

i totally agree about the dang history teacher. i dont like his way of teaching. ingat bagus sangat lah tu.. we'll see how our senior's A level results are. I remember failing the moment he took over the class four years ago. gah.

Anonymous said...

so you're back. Haha..

the whole hotel thing makes me wanna go back to working at Four Seasons.. damn.

Nashe^ said...

@ Bambang : iyaaa..... XD



@ Diane : Wheee! I've been abducted by so many things, I can't see straight. Not liking the teachers exactly, but I'm getting more patient. (I think)



@ loco cabron : Haha... No such thing! I gotta work my ass off for the grades!


@ TA : Look forward to the future with hope, TA! And I hope we can tahan him more lah.. Maybe he has progressed... now, any questions thus far? XD


@ khane : Hou yeah! hAHA.. banquet!

Nashe^ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So you got to see the G-man. That's cool.

And I am maha proud of you for being all responsible with your school work. I know that's a totally lame -- but I can't help it :o)

david santos said...

Helo!
Very, very nice.
Tank you.
By, by

Anonymous said...

Nashriah, can you clarify what you mean by 'toddy-ish'??

Nashe^ said...

@ Gadfly : Aww thanks man! I'm maha pleased to hear that. =D


@ David santos : haha. What's nice here?


@ Toddykat : what do you think? XD
Ambiguity is the way! Hahaha... (it's a positive description, I swear!)

Hamizah said...

any questions thus far? ah thats the attitude! you dont say.....
i swear he's gonna think im masrurah for the whole of history classes. so kental la please that teacher who sweats profusely.
eeeeyerrrrr!

Nashe^ said...

@ hamz aka masrurz : We don't say!!!! I'm looking forward to confusing him in class again... erm, maybe after our retest? =/

Anonymous said...

even hotel 81 in geylang? ;)

Nashe^ said...

@ lastlife : You know your S'porean hotels!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive